34 | him again?

R E A D E R

R E A D E R

"I'm sorry—I'm into your sister."

"Thank God I don't have a sister." were Miria's words as we watched random scenes from a popular dating show

"It could still happen with a brother."  I pointed out "But he's a jerk."

"A jerk?" Jieun gave me a disapproval look "He happens to be in love with her sister, how is he jerk?"

"It's not the fact that he loves the sister, it's the fact that he seduced Saya just to get close to her sister! How could you approve of that?"

I nodded vividly as Miria spat out those words, exposing the issue. The whole Saya-Sehun-Dayeun drama had us worked up as we spent our lunch break watching three episodes of a dating show.

"He didn't try to seduce her, he was just being nice since no one wanted to talk to her!" Jieun clapped back

I rolled my eyes. "Come on, he choose her for the gardening date!"

"Because he felt sorry for Saya."

This time, the youngest among us answered. "It's a fucking dating game, not some charity—"

As she kept talking, a huge shadow appeared, towering above her petite figure. The shadow spoke, rudeoy interrupting our discussion.

"I hope you girls aren't wasting the school's wi-fi to watch dumb things such as a dating shows."

Miria blinked, caught off guard. It took her a second to realize the council's vice-president stood there.

"We would never." my sarcastic friend answered with the brightest smile

Jimin squinted his eyes, glaring at us as if he had caught us tobbing the school's cafeteria. But the next second, he had returned to his true self: the sweet, naive, and innocent young boy. And his dangerously charming gaze was aiming at me, much to Miria's relief.

"I need to have a word with you, Y/n."

I nodded hesitantly. "Alright. Regarding what matter?"

"You'll see. You're requested to the council room at five, see you then."

With no further ado, the boy left.

"What was that?"

I shrugged, as confused as her. "I'll see."

⍣ ❁ ⁂ ٭