10 | dear friend

WARNING: Long ass chapter

R E A D E R

"SONG YARA! Phones aren't aloud in school's hallways; turn it off and put it in your bag or else, I'll have to confiscate it."

A tall black-haired girl sighed, wasting no time to obey Jimin's orders. The poor student seemed terrified; she ran as soon as he looked away.

When Jimin noticed me, his facial features immediately softened and his plump lips turned into a sweet smile. He waved at me before entering his classroom, as if he hadn't just scared the shit out of an innocent girl.

"Dear God!" Hyemon-with whom I'd walk to school each morning-slapped my shoulder. "Vice-president just smiled at you! Did you see that?"

I nodded as if it was not big deal when in fact, I was internally freaking out. Even if I felt more comfortable around the student council; I was still the same old shy Y/n, unable to think properly when a hot guy stood near me.

"My my, what a lucky bitch!"

Finally, we resumed our walk to the schoolyard. I couldn't help feeling bad for Song Yara; wondering why would Jimin be so severe with his schoolmate. Using her phone was no big deal; he could have simply warn her without yelling.

Hyemon stretched her arms out, sighing in relief as the warm wind caressed our exposed skin.

"Feels good." she mumbled

I extracted a bottle of juice from my bag and drank the sweet liquid. It was refreshing, which caused me to sigh the same way Hyemon did seconds ago. The weather was nice, so we chose to take a walk while our fellow club members were locked inside, busy drawing and painting.

"The others are really missing out!" the sophomore student exclaimed

I shrugged. "They've been pretty obsessed lately, don't you think?"

"Of course! They're practicing for the contest. From now on, we only have four months left to get ready."

"How can we do that when we don't even know this year's theme?"

Hyemon nodded reassuringly in my direction. "Just believe in us, you'll see. By the way," she suddenly frowned, arms crossed "what about you?"

I knew where this conversation was going, but I decided to act clueless. "What about me?"

"Do you even practice? Like at all?"

"Right." I sighed "I promise I will!"

❁ ✾ ❃ ❋