37 | jungkook and y/n

R E A D E R

R E A D E R

When Solange practically ran towards me one morning, I thought she was about to kill me. Then she stopped right in front of me, glancing at the chain bracelet I had recently received from Jungkook.

"I see the rumors are true..." She frowned. "Careful, Y/n. Jungkook is a treasure-you have to cherish him."

I tensed, realizing how awkward it must be for her to find out I was dating the boy she had a massive crush on.

"Do not worry." She said as if she could read my thoughts. "He's all yours now!"

I broke into a smile, contemplating whether I should clarify the situation or not. That's when the boy himself appeared, walking around with his earbuds on. He seemed carefree, making his way towards the school gate without noticing Solange nor me.

After all, I didn't feel like clarifying the situation. I was fine with people thinking we were in a relationship, although none of us had clearly said it.

Jungkook and I liked each other. Whether it was a high school romance with no future ahead or the birth of a life-long love did not matter to us. All we could do was enjoy the moment.

So, we did.

Ever since we kissed in my room, our friendship had merged with a pseudo-relationship. We acted the same way we used to, with the random kissing sessions and the evening hangouts on top of that. Clearly, we acted like a couple.

However, we weren't official. To be honest, we did not need to. We were perfectly content with our current status, so there was no need to discuss it.

"You're took kind, Sol." I joked as the brown-haired girl tilted her head. "Let's go, we'll be late for class."

The morning had been going smoothly. Apart from the occasional stares Jungkook would throw me and Miria's constant bickering with Bogum, nothing exciting happened.

⍣ ❁ ⁂ ٭

At the end of the day, I rushed to the council's office. I wasn't sure what business I had with the boys, but I wouldn't dare to oppose the council's request. So, instead of attending the art club, I sat with none other than Namjoon while the remaining members were nowhere to be seen. The third year student sat at the desk; arms laid on the armrests of his chair. His gaze was fixed on my confused face. I felt like an exhibition doll he'd suspect to be alive.

"Please, stop." I pleaded, unable to hold back as being stared at by such an intimidating person made me want to jump out the window. "This is too intense."