07 | card games are fun

J U N G K O O K

J U N G K O O K

During lunchbreak, Yoongi carried a pile of video games while searching for me. It took him twenty minutes to finally get ahold of me, as I was comfortably eating in the art club room. He greeted Kwon with a polite bow before taking a seat on the couch and placing the games on the coffee table. Both Kwon and I joined him, curious to know what was going on.

Yoongi stared at us, showing his usual sleepy look. He wetted his lower lip, preparing to talk. "Your brother told me you were the best UNO player he knows. Teach me."

I glanced at Kwon to make sure him and I heard the same thing. Carefully, I pointed at the video games that were now scattered all over the coffee table.

"What are these for?"

The Junior guy raised his eyebrows, seemingly clueless. It took him a few seconds to remember he hadn't come with empty hands. Scratching the back of his neck, he spoke.

"You'll have them if you accept."

Kwon and I gaped at him, unable to tell whether it was a joke or not.

"What?"

"D—do you mean—like all of—these are all for me?"

"Did I stutter?"

Right, I almost forgot how scary Yoongi could be. His expression was cold, causing me to look away. I inspected some of the games he had brought for me, surprised that they were all to my liking. If I had doubts at first, I was now sure that Namjoon was the one who advised Yoongi to come to me. Regardless of who was behind it; the council's secretary needed my help.

"I'll do it."

Because I hadn't enough time left to properly teach him; I told him to meet me later that day.

❁ ✾ ❃ ❋

"Remind me why you're following me?" I asked Y/n, walking ahead of her.

Classes were finished for the day; I was now heading to the schoolyard. Although I'd initially planned to meet Yoongi alone, my dear classmate asked me if she could join. I refused, but she followed me anyway.

"UNO is my favorite card game, so I'm pretty sure I can help." She ignored the obvious annoyance in my voice. "Plus, I'm curious to see the council's secretary! He's just sooo mysterious, don't you think?"

"And scary." I mumbled

"What did you say?" she shouted from behind, hardly catching up with me "Oh, come on Jungkook! You're doing that on purpose!"

I smirked, turning my face to get a proper view of her expression. Her brows were furrowed, and I could tell she was growing tired.

"You're almost running, but you won't leave me behind! I'm a tough one you idiot, and I know where's the schoolyard any—"