Chapter 11

Castle pov...
I wake up to the sound of Kate's morning sickness as she is vomiting. I get her a glass of water and a mint as she won't want to smell like vomit.

She is fine and we eat breakfast, I can tell she wants to drink coffee but it's meant to be unhealthy for the child. I decide that as long as she isn't having coffee I won't either.

When we go get dressed she puts on her uniform as it is a special event and required to. I ask her "what am I meant to wear as I don't have one yet?" She tells me that we can pick one up at the precinct on the way.

We get to the ceremony ready to go. the ceremony starts as they award the tittle to each person and the prescient they will be working at. As they go in alphabetical order by last name I am near the beginning. I was surprised as my tittle was senior detective just like Kate, Ryan and Espo's tittles, I thought I would only be a junior detective like everyone else who is the ceremony. It is a good thing as I start working at the same level as everyone else in the unit.

The ceremony is finished and Kate and I are talking when Gates and the mayor come over to congratulate me on becoming a senior detective and then they say we are free to leave now. After the mayor walks off Gates reminds us that we don't have to go in to work tomorrow but I have some paperwork to fill out and I need to get my gun permit.

We walk over to Lanie and the guys to talk for a small amount of time before leaving and going to the doctors,