Chapter 26

Beckett pov...
I can't believe that we have had the twins now, they are so cute. After everyone left they woke up to be fed but fell straight back asleep, I wonder how long that will last.
I am sad that my mom isn't around to meet them but I am sure that she is watching from wherever she is now.
Castle falls asleep in the chair next to my bed holding my hand and I fall back asleep too.

We wake up at 8am and I feed the twins. Castle lays next to me in the bed and we hold the twins together, a nurse walks in and says "you are so cute would you like me to take a picture"
I nod and Castle gives her his phone and she takes a few photos and says "I came in to check how you were going"
I say "we are going good"
She smiles and says "that's good at this rate you will be able to go home in two days time"
I nod and she says "I will be back to check on you later, just press the help button if you need anything"
Castle says "thank you"
She walks out and Lanie walks in carrying two white stuffed bunnies. She says "I brought a present"
She gives one each to the twins and the bunnies fall onto bed, the twins don't know yet what to do with them but they will soon. I say "thanks Lanie they are adorable"
She says "no problem"
I ask "Lanie would you be the twins godmother"
She nods and says "I would love to, who is the godfather?"
I say "I don't know who yet, we can't decide between Ryan and Espo"
She says "why don't you make it Ryan as Espo and I are together so that if anything happens the twins have the option between two families instead of one giving them more security if anything happens to any of us"
Castle says "that is a great idea"
I nod and say "thanks Lanie"
Espo walks in and asks "can I hold Cosmo?"
I nod and Castle says "Lanie do you want to hold Johanna"
She nod so Castle and I hand the twins over to them. Lanie says "I can't believe how adorable they both are"
Espo nods and says "you two are very lucky"
I say "maybe one day this could be you two with a baby"
Their faces light up and Espo says "I hope so"
Lanie says "so do I"
We stay talking for over an hour before they leave. Ryan and Jenny walk in a few minutes after they had left. Ryan hands over a bag of diapers and says "you can never have enough"
Jenny laughs and Castle says "thank you"
I say "Ryan would you like to be the twins godfather"
He says "I would but I thought you would ask Espo"
Castle explains to them Lanie's idea and Jenny says "that is smart"
They take turns holding both Cosmo and Johanna. We stay talking to them for an hour before they leave.
After they leave they twins wake up screaming I feed them, burp them and change them but they still cry so Castle and I take them for a walk which gets them to stop. We go to the cafe a get some lunch for us and go for a small walk outside in the sun before going back up to our room and putting the twins down in their beds.