Chapter 58

Beckett pov...

I wake Castle up with a kiss and say "merry Christmas babe"
He smiles and says "merry Christmas"
We get and up ready before we help Johanna and Cosmo get dressed, I get Hunter up and dressed.
We go to the kitchen and say good morning and merry Christmas to Lex. We help with making breakfast before sitting down at the table to eat.

We finish eating and clean up before there is a knock on the door, I open it it and say "hey dad come on in"
Just as I go to close the door I see Martha coming. We sit down talking and playing before there is another knock on the door. Castle opens it to let Lanie, Espo, Lacey, Ryan, Espo and Sarah-Grace in. We sit down around the Christmas tree and starts opening presents, the kids get mostly new toys, clothes and some books. It was funny as both Lacey and Sarah-Grace ended up with matching tops that say "best big sister", both Lanie and Jenny had the idea to announce they were having another baby.
We finish sharing presents that were books, shoes, clothes, movie vouchers, spa days, jewellery and some other small ideas.

Castle finishes cooking lunch while Alexis helps to get it ready, we offered to help but they said they were fine.
Once it was ready we all help ourselves and gets plates for the kids and sit down eating and talking. Once lunch is over we put the kids down for a sleep and they are tired.
We stay talking and play some board games until the kids wake up. We take them for a walk to the park and they can run around and play on some of the playground that is designed for their age.

We head back home before Lanie, Espo, Lanie, Ryan, Jenny and Sarah-Grace leave. My dad and Martha stay round to have dinner and watch some movies before they go home.