Chapter 35

Castle pov...

The wedding is over so it's time for the honeymoon but ours will be different, we have family and friends coming who will leave at different times before Kate and I have the final week together.

Lanie, Javi, Jenny, Kevin, Martha, Jim, Cosmo, Alexis, Johanna, Kate and I all arrive at the dock together as we are going on a cruise.
We spend the time playing games, swimming, watching movies, going to different events and just enjoying the time together and taking a break from everything.

At the end of the first week Lanie, Javi, Jenny and Kevin go home leaving only family.

At the end of the second week Martha, Jim, Alexis, Cosmo and Johanna go home. The twins will be looked after by Martha and Jim with Alexis helping while Kate and I have one more week before going home.

The final week passes by so quickly. The cruise is so much fun and we got to spend time just the two of us. I can't believe that it is over already but we can go back home as we are really missing everyone especially our children. It's weird now to think we have been married for three weeks, it all seems like I dream that I am about to wake up from.

Authors note...
Sorry for it being so short but I thought I should post a chapter. I'm sorry for taking so long to update but I have been really busy with school and the other activities I do. I will try to write more when I can.