Chapter 36

Lanie pov...

It's been a month since Kate and Rick got back from their honeymoon. Their wedding showed Javi and I how much we want to be together, Javi proposed at the wedding and we have been asked when we plan on having our wedding. The thing Javi and I agree on is that we don't want a big wedding.
Javi and I are sitting on the couch talking about what we could do to have a small wedding when he says "why don't we just elope"
I smile and say "that's a good idea, we can just go the the town hall to get married, of course we can invite close friends and family if you want to witness it"
He smiles and says "why don't we just invite your parents, Kate, Rick, Jenny, Kevin and anyone else you want. That way they can be there and we keep it very small"
I nod and says "that sounds perfect"
He says "why don't we see if we can get married tomorrow because I want to be able to call you my wife"
I hug him and say "let's do it"

At 10am we meet up with Kate, Rick, Jenny, Kevin, Alexis, and my parents outside the courthouse. We get called in and the ceremony is just your basic wedding. When the official says "I now pronounce you husband and wife" I have the biggest smile on my face and Javi lifts me up and I say to him "I'm so glad we did this, I am so happy right now"
He nods and says "me too"

Authors note...
Sorry for the long wait and short chapter, I have the ideas for the rest of this book but don't know how to write it. I have mock exams coming up over the next few weeks so I won't be writing much but I have school holidays coming up and will hopefully write more then.