Chapter 27

Castle pov...

It's been two days so Kate and the twins are being released from hospital so we can finally take the twins home.
We put the twins to bed as they are sleeping and we have some lunch.
Kate looks at me and asks "are you alright?"
I nod and say "yeah, I was just deep in thought"
She asks "what about?"
I smile and say "well now the twins are here we could start to plan out wedding"
She smiles and says "I would love to"
The door opens and Alexis walks in we say hi and she asks "how's it going"
Kate says "it's good, would you like to help with planning our wedding?"
Alexis smiles and nods.

She sits down with us and we talk about what we want and we decide to have the wedding in 10 months time, next September. We are going to have the wedding at the Hamptons house outside as it is a great view and lots of room. We decide on white and silver for the main colours and start looking into flowers where we pick Ivy, and red and yellow roses. We decide on those as Alexis had learnt some of the meanings of flowers in the language of flowers, apparently Ivy means fidelity, marriage, friendship and affection, red roses mean love, passion, respect, courage and yellow roses mean joy and friendship.
We decide that for where Kate and I stand for the ceremony we want to be under a wedding arch that is white with Ivy, combined red and white roses which mean unity and Zinnia flowers which mean thoughts of absent friends.
Kate wants Lanie to be her maid of honour as they are best friends and Jenny as a bridesmaid. I decide that I will have Ryan and Espo as my groomsmen and the best-man or well best-lady will be Alexis. We will decide on more later but that is a start and we can start to get that organised so it will be designed and made. We start on working on the guest list but it is hard to know who to invite we start with co workers, family, close friends, the poker guys and some more people. It's not a small amount of people but it's also not a large amount of people as we don't want the wedding to be to big.
Mother gets home and we tell her what we have comes up so far and she likes the ideas.

The twins start crying so Kate and I pick each pick one up, once they stop crying Kate feeds them and I change them and they fall back asleep.
Lanie and Jenny come over with more clothes for the twins and Jenny says "you can never have enough clothes especially with babies"
Kate asks "where is Kev and Javi?"
I look and see Alexis opening the front door and Kev and Javi walk in each carrying a brown giant teddy bear. I laugh and Kate asks "what are you laughing at?"
I say "the guys"
They walk over and put the two teddy bears in the twins room. Espo says "they are 1.8m tall we brought the biggest ones they had.
Kate says "thanks"
We all go back to the living room where Kate ask Lanie to be her maid of honour and Jenny to be her bridesmaid, they both say yes and I ask Kev and Javi to be my groomsmen for the wedding. They say yes and Kev asks "have you started planning yet?"
I nod and say "we got some of it done today"
We tell them the plans so far of the wedding and they like what we have come up with.