Chapter 39

Beckett pov...

We get a new case and head out to the scene. A guy was murdered in an abandoned warehouse. Lanie says "male mid thirties killed with two shots with a 22 caliber, one shot to the back and one to the head".
Espo comes over to us and says "you will want to come see this, there are parts for a bomb is a back room"

We check over the parts and call in bomb squad so that they can tell us what they know about the parts and where to get them.
Lanie tells us that the victim was an ex cop who worked in the bomb division which made us think that he was killed looking into something that someone didn't like.
Rick calls me over to him and shows me a website with explosions on it, he tells me that it's an anonymous site for explosions and bombs.
I get a Tory to track the site to find who made and runs it.
Ryan and Espo get a list of places where to bomb parts could have come from or were sent to, they head out to go to each place. I get a copy of the list and Rick and I head to the house of the website owner.

We get there and he doesn't really tells us much other than it gets delivered to a letterbox so we can't trace where the videos come from. We watch a video of a building getting blown up live as alerts were going off on the computer and I realise that it was one of the places Ryan and Espo were checking out.
Castle and I go to the building and see Ryan's car but can't see Ryan or Espo. Castle asks "do you think they are inside?"
I say "I don't know"
The bomb squad leader comes over and says "the bomb had damaged the building, the structure is unstable and collapsing. I'm sorry if your detectives are inside but it is no longer safe to go in"

The bomb squad track through the rest of the objects used in the bomb and find a rare item so they work on tracking it back to find who made the bomb.

My phone goes off and Ryan calls and we talk about how he seems to be trapped in a basement that we didn't know about but his phone is broken and can't talk for long. Jenny calls out to me and I pass her the phone.

Ryan pov...
I call Beckett and talk to her before I hear Jenny's voice calling for her. I talk to Jenny and she asks "where are you?"
I say "I'm in the basement of the building"
She says "no"
I say "I'm sorry baby, I love you"
She says "I love you too, we need to decide on a name for this baby"
I think and say "Sarah Grace after your grandmother for a girl and Javier for a boy"
She says "perfect"
I hear something else but the call gets cut off and I can't call back. I look at Javi and he laughs, I ask "what?"
He says "you are naming a white Irish kid Javier"
I say "it's being sentimental, you have been friends with me since the start"

Beckett pov...
Jenny gets off the phone as it cut out and starts having pains, Lanie says "we have to get you to hospital, your in labor"
Jenny says "I'm not leaving Kev"
I help Lanie take Jenny to the ambulance where she gives birth to baby Sarah Grace. We talk for a few minutes before I see Ryan and Espo running over. We take turns hugging each other and Ryan holds his daughter, Jenny says "I'm so glad that you are alright"

Castle comes over with the bomb squad leader who says "we got the guy who set the bomb to give us an entrance to the basement"
Castle says "he is going away for a long time"
Espo says "I'm glad for that"
I nod and say "I'm glad that everyone is safe"

Authors note...
Here is the next chapter, similar to the episode and I thought it had some really good scenes, some parts aren't very good but I wrote fast to post it. I have chapters planned and just have to write them so it hopefully won't take too long for new chapters.

I am very busy this week with school as I will be missing a week next week when I go away and won't have any internet which means I won't be able to post during that time.