Chapter 22

Beckett pov...
Castle and I are eating when I ask him "can we finish the twins room and buy everything we need so that we are ready for when they come"
He smiles and says "of course babe we can today seeing we have the time and don't need to go to work"

We call Espo, Ryan and Lanie in to help as they finished the case yesterday and got today off, they help to paint the room we paint one wall blue with clouds and the opposite wall is pink with flowers, the other two we make white.
Lanie and I go to the shop to pick up some things we need for the room. We get some more clothes, blankets, toys and two highchairs.
When we get back the boys have put the cribs up one in front of the wall of clouds and the other on the opposite side of the room in front of the wall of flowers and a changing table against the wall in the middle of the room next to the door. They have moved a set of drawers opposite the changing table and a rocking chair in the corner of the room and there is a soft mat in the middle of the room. We put everything away and set the highchairs up. Lanie says "you are now all set up for the twins to come"
Alexis walks in and says "not quite I have something dad and I have been working on"
I ask "what is it?"
She pulls out two pieces of wood with 'Cosmo Roy' and 'Johanna Lanie' painted on them she says "we made these to go on the wall above their cribs. We put them up and Lanie looks at them and says "your naming her after me" I nod and say "of course"
Lanie says "thank you"
I nod and Ryan says "Castle will soon have his Cosmo"
We all laugh and Espo says "such fitting names for them, I love them"
Castle says "thanks"

We to the living room and Castle orders Chinese for us to eat. The food arrives and we start to eat. We just sit around talking and the twins kick my stomach. I say "I think the twins like our voices as they won't stop kicking at the moment"
Lanie is sitting next to me and puts her hand so she can feel them. Lanie says "that is so cool"
I laugh and say "yeah and it's great when they start to kick at 2am just to wake me up"
Ryan and Espo laugh and Espo says "taking after Castle"
We all laugh. We finish eating and at the same time Ryan, Espo, Lanie and my phone go off, we answer and it a new case. Castle and I head to the prescient while the others head the the scene.