Chapter 37

Kate pov...

Rick and I are sitting on the couch watching the twins and I say to Rick "I can't believe that they are one year old tomorrow"
He says "they are growing so fast"
I nod and say "I know and just think in nine short months we will have another baby to watch grow up"
He looks at me in surprise and says "your pregnant"
I nod and he hugs me and says "I can't wait"
I say "me either, do you mind if we wait a little before we tell anyone?"
He shakes his head and says "of course not, we won't tell anyone until you are ready"
I say "thanks"
The twin crawl over to us and we pick them up, I take Cosmo and Kate picks up Johanna. There is a knock on the door and I answer it and Lanie walks in, she says hi and looks at Kate and says "we need to talk"
I look at them and I say "I'll be in my office"
I walk into my office and play with Cosmo before I start to work on my next book. I read out a few sentences to Comso and he smiles so I guess he likes it. I type up a new paragraph and hear a squeal from the girls. I walk out and ask "is everything okay here"
Kate nods and Lanie says "I'm pregnant so Kate and I are going to have a baby around the same time, they can be best friends like their parents are"
I laugh and say "congratulations Lanie and say congratulations to Javi for me too"
She says "thanks and I will"

Authors note...
Sorry this isn't a very good chapter. I thought I should post something even though it's short. I have a break from school soon and should hopefully write then.