Chapter 30

Beckett pov...

It's been a week back at work. It's good as Rick and I still work and on our lunch break we can go and see Cosmo and Johanna.

We show up to work and drop off the twins and get a call about a new case before we get in the elevator so we head straight to the car and go to the scene.

We go to the scene which is at a high school. The victim is 17 year old Kendall Holt whose head was cracked on the floor in the guys gym changing room.

He was found when the next class showed up to get changed. Lanie gave us a time of death which was within the last hour as he was in class an hour ago.

The guys and I interview the people from the class and four boys seemed to be holding back on information. We take them back to the prescient and put them in separate interview rooms. Three boys don't say anything but the fourth cracks and admits that they worked together to kill him as he was the best in the class and treated everyone badly, so nobody liked him.
We arrest all four boys and send them to booking then finish the paperwork for the case before going home for the day. It's good when the cases are easy as it means that we can get killers off the street sooner and they won't be able to kill again as they will be in jail.

Authors note...
Sorry for the long wait I have been really busy lately. Sorry if the chapters aren't very good.