Author's Note

This is Sodaaaaa, your siwai!

First and foremost, I want to give everyone my greatest gratitude for reaching here. It took lots of months for me to finish this, and all of this wouldn't be possible without my fizzes.

I want to thank my fizzes for their never-ending support. Mula sa unang libro hanggang dito. No words are enough to describe how I owe everything to all of you, your simple comment, suggestions, and reactions are like my energy to keep moving, to keep doing what I want, and most importantly, to continue what I aim, and it is to be someone who understands, a place you can call your safe space, a place you can find you ally when this world is being cruel. Thank you so much for not giving up on me when times get hard, even though I am nowhere to be found, each one of you is here, waiting for me to come home. I love you deeply, my fizzes.

Maraming-maraming salamat sa inyong lahat! Sana ay magkita pa tayo sa mga susunod na librong aking isusulat. Sa susunod na mga librong handang imaging sandalan ninyo, maging karamay, at maging kakampi ninyo. Long live to each one of us! Let's hope for a more marvelous journey together, my fizzes! 

~0~

Please don't forget to vote and comment for more updates! Every vote and comment will be highly appreciated!

NO PLAGIARISM. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

(I worked hard for this. So you better work on your own story.)

@_Sodaaaaa | 2022