Eacaping the EFY

Chase sat in his regular seat beside Mike when he walked into the classroom. It smelt like dried erase markers and chalk.  The teacher sat at her desk, the teacher had prickly teeth, scaled skin and looked like an dragon with no wings. " Children sit!"the children obeyed and of course who wouldn't when their teacher is an alligator. "I'm sure you all remember we are going on an field trip today." Chase was pretty sure no would forget since all they do is do work work ,until their fingers gotten completely red and their brains popped. "I'm sure you all brought your permission slips or you can stay here and do extra work." Chase's eyes popped, he completely forgot about the slip! Chase mind still trying to figure out why everything feels so real in his dreams! Chase panicked, he needed to go on this trip to find his parents! Chase slumped to his chair, groaning when the teacher walked by him. "Permission slip?" "No, Ms. Levi.." Chase answered in shameful voice " I see... I'll get the math packet" Math packet?! Chase wanted to cry his eyes out, missing his chance from finding his real family. After the children left, Chase was left in the quiet room with the thick stacks of homework. Chase watched the children get on the bus, groaning in frustration. After an couple of minutes of glancing at the first question, he wanted to collapse. Then when all hope was lost there was an voice " Why can't you just follow them?" Like the reckless boy that he was , he listened. He tried to causally walk out of classroom when suddenly an elderly teacher noticed him "Hey aren't you supposed to be on that bus? You look like from Ms. Levi classroom?" " Actually I wanted to go use the bathroom." Chase walked slowly but it didn't matter since the teacher watched him until he walked inside the bathroom stall. Chase peeking from the door until the coast was clear from the dull halls. Eventually, the teacher left back to classroom giving Chase to run for freedom. Chase didn't stop running until he made it until he made it outside. Getting an good look of the grey concrete school building, Chase could see the stained blood stains on the outside walls.Chase shuddering and headed for the big city. Chase stood at the stop sign watching all mutants drive by in the stolen cars. Now all Chase had to do was to be back before school ends, now he had to go around and search. Chase was closed in on the sidewalk from how little space he had from the amount of creatures walked beside him. It would be an lie from how much Chase wasn't scared feeling animals breath down his neck and one wrong move he ends up in someone's stomach. Chase didn't feel so lonely when he saw the street foods that the mutant had. Chase couldn't help but feel his stomach grumble from the lack food he ate before Chase could even reach for an snack. Even  then, the lights and fun colors that the streets provided was too distracting for Chase to notice at time until An tall young, dark furred women stood beside him. " What do you think you're doing?" Chase gulped having to see her black  police uniform and her sharp teeth. "Grabbing lunch?" The hyena frowned and didn't find him amusing " I knew there would be an trouble maker out of the group! Good thing Officer Jenny is here!" Officer Jenny? Chase thought to himself, rethinking when Mr. B warned him of him.. "Let's get you back to the group!" Officer Jenny pulled his arm and forced him to the direction to the group. Chase tried to think of way to be released until..." hey! I think I saw someone  pickpocket!" She immediately released and put an paw over her eyes until she realized that Chase ran for the hills. Officer Jenny dashing after him but managed to lose her in the crowd. When finally Chase believed he was safe , He ran into Randy. Randy turned around with an bandage over his nose, Chase ran the other direction from him. " Ugh what is that idiot doing?" Randy asked his friends. " Who?" "Jacob the weird cat thing." " You sure you saw him?" " yeah why?" " He wasn't supposed to be here." " He isn't?" Randy grinned. "What is it?" " I think we should give Jacob an tour around the city." Randy ordered both of his friends to follow him while Randy stood in the back of the class innocently.