The transformation

Samantha panicked and tried to collect as much information as she could. The rhino grumbled as he tried to open the door. With an gasp, the computer motor was thrown to the rhino's head when he entered and immediately threw back. Samantha dashed out with papers of names of the patients and could feel herself getting closer to the sudden alarms. Samantha searching for Carol or Fletcher but only found an mob of angry rhinoceros. Samantha noticed the gang come out of the an hole, sprinting forward. "Come on Samantha!" Fletcher shouted trying to continue running. Samantha couldn't keep her eyes away from the caged animals and immediately wanted to risk her life for them. "Samantha, You don't understand the building is going to collapse!" Fletcher about to turn back for when the ceiling started to crumble above. Harper pulled everyone out of reach and having no choice but letting the rubble create the barrier between them. Harper, Carol and Fletcher had lean back to the wall as the rhinoceros gotten closer with red deep eyes staring at them. Samantha looking for an way out of this mess and realized she held the key to unlocking everyone safety. Samantha pulled out the syringes and stabbed it into her arm. Samantha waited for something to happen but nothing did. Samantha watched the walls collapse onto innocent creatures as their body mashed with the ground. Samantha couldn't bare the sight of the innocence dying that she couldn't feel her body changing. Samantha's spine stretched, her legs widening, her tail getting longer and her head grew. Samantha could no longer stand on two feet but stand on four. Her clothes were torn up and somehow kept her bag of important evidence was safe.Samantha astonished by her transformation and new figure. However, Samantha couldn't stay like that but to open the cages with  an single kick. Samantha used her back to block out any falling concrete and used head to break the rubble of the barrier into dust. Harper, Fletcher and Carol opened their jaws, flabbergasted. The rhinoceros stopped and stared. Samantha would have the critters grip onto Samantha's fur and hid under the heavy hair. Fletcher, Harper and Carol followed their lead as Samantha pushed the Rhinoceros away from her and her her friends. The rhinoceros wouldn't mind so much since the building had shook and everything was collapsing. Samantha used her new given speed to sprint out of the area.unconsciously, she was giving the serum more power over her systems and her mind. Samantha didn't stop until she was outside of the building. Samantha gasping for air and allowing for everyone to escape from her pounds of fur. "Samatha how did you-" Harper walked around her figure to meet her face and what an terrifying sight it was. Samatha had no more that sweet big eyes,but had blood thirsty eyes. Samatha moved away and dashed off. Harper and Fletcher exchange looks having to watch Samatha follow what her nose takes her.