The grief

Liz eyes widen and pulled Chase into her arms. Chase had close his eyes, slowing his breathing. Mortimer was pacing around, anxiously. "Why would you do that?!" "You did say one soul for millions." "You fucking idiot, do you understand what this does to me?!" "I do that's why I did it. I can't have you killing people I love so I need to die. Also, your right I screwed up and I'm not going to do it again." Mortimer screamed in frustration "You selfish brat, how could be so ungrateful for everything I did for you. I gave you the gift of flight and I saved you." "You did for all the wrong reasons, you probably only did it for benefits!" "Of course I did it with benefits, I wanted you to show me the same love and trust like your parents showed me. I wanted an vessel that I can defend myself and you too but you gave it up for some girl!" "She isn't some girl, I seen potential and strength in her she's going to do great things!" Mortimer took an deep breath and shook his head. "Well I can see I was wrong about you...If you refuse to cooperate with me then...I'll just have to take all of the control. You see Jacob, Im like an parasite and I'll keep growing and growing until I get what I want...meaning your body." "I'll stop you just enough for my pulse to stop." "So be it." Mortimer would move closer as the sound of whispering be nearer. The mind no more seem empty but rather crowded, the mind would infested with blue outline Mortys having their body be see through and giving you the pleasure to see the bacteria swirl around in their bodies. The Mortimers would tackle Chase trying to eat his life away except Chase was no way ready to throw the towel just yet as his wings lifted him up. Chase would look around as the darkness would be covered in army of Mortimer crawling around the ceilings giving Chase nightmare fuel when one of their head adjusted an whole three hundred sixty just to meet Chase's eyes. "I can't do this alone!" Chase turned next to him to see an army of himself who had red outline. An full battlefield would condense meanwhile Liz would sprint all the way to an nearby hospital.Liz's eyes covered sweat and tears drowning down her face. The fur on her arm would slowly spread to her chest as she didn't stop for one second to breathe. As everything was going on, Chase's heart slowly slowed right when Mortimers climbed up the ceiling. Chase would kick and swipe Mortimers into the ground. Chase would get distracted from the mortys that he forgot about the real one behind giving Morty the advantage. He tossed Chase face straight into the ground. Chase turned his wings which was fracture. Chase would cough and look around to see his army fighting but all he could see an few survived Mortimers and no Chase. "How pathetic you look." Mortimer stomped his hoove into Chase's face breaking his jaw. "I'll just let you slowly die and watch the magic happen." Mortimer could of swore he saw an tear in Chase's eye but Chase only laughed. "That's funny coming from you." Mortimer would slowly press his hoove into Chase's esophagus. "What the hell do you mean?" Mortimer turned to the survived to completely fade away as the walls crumbled around him. "No...No!" Mortimer stepped away from Chase and watching the world he spent an decade in collapse. Mortimer would snarl then soon cackle "if I'm dying your girlfriend is coming with me!" Before Mortimer could even try and regain the control. An ceiling would collapse ontop of him, crushing his body as the blood was squeezed out. Chase would merely lay there and close his eyes. Chase imagine Liz to lay beside him as they hold each other close to their hearts. Chase only dreamed of an world where Liz and Chase could live forever and forever as his heart fully stopped.
Sammy would watch Liz break down crying on the streets. "Ah so my brother is dead..." Sammy yawned and turned off the camera. "Finally" Sammy would ponder to himself for an second " However, Morty does give me an idea..." "Uh sir." the Lion said watching his boss think " I think the boy's cat and human family is coming towards us." "Well you the drill, let them come forth and see my beautiful machines. Actually LET THEM ALL see them!" Sammy would roar with  manic laughter as he pressed an red button on his key board releasing what seems like everyone's doom.