You are never alone

Samantha woke up with her limbs chained to an table. Samantha struggled against the metal chains and groaned. "Hello Samantha Calico, I will be your doctor." Samantha turned to an weasel wearing an long white lab coat. "I met your brother and sister already-" "If you hurt them, I will claw out your eyes!" The weasel chuckled "About that...I don't think you'll need that or your uterus..." "wait what?!" "I mean after that incident it really surprised us, We weren't planning an experiment and you were our first one! It would be an shame to waste such an vessel like yours ,so that's why you have to stay here." Samantha tried to use her strength the very strength she used before but there was no use. The weasel would put out an syringe with propoful and came closer to Samantha. She continued to struggle and sob. The feeling of losing her friends,Fletcher, Harper and Carol who she barley saved. Samantha could feel her tears run down faster as the feeling responsible for her loss of her family. Samantha could feel the syringe be stabbed as her eyes closed softly. Samantha couldn't even feel, Jenny smashing through the walls and causing the concrete to crush the scientist. Jenny would carry Billy,Mary, Joseph and Samatha in her arms. Jenny would sprint out of the labs in Sammy's statue. Jenny was met with friendly faces such as Mr. B, Mrs. Calico, Lily, Fletcher, Carol, Misty and Liz. "Let go of my children!" Mrs. Calico would pull off her bandanna and whipped out her claws. "Mom, Don't hurt her she saved us." Mrs. Calico immediately settled down and had her paws out to reach them. Jenny gently kneeled to the ground and handed over the traumatized hostages. Mr. B would hold Samantha close "Oh my poor kitten.." Mrs. Calico squeezed her son and didn't want to let go. "Who are you all?" Mary tried not to look so uncomfortable and afraid by them. Joseph on the other hand was deathly afraid and protective of Mary. "Well, I'm Mr. Bun Bun but you can call me Mr. B and this is my family." Mrs. Calico had an suspicious of the parents, Samantha's body moved if she was an corpse as her father swung her around; Misty and Lily were holding hands and looking afraid. "I'm Mary and this is Joseph...We are looking for our son...please we are looking for him." Mrs. Calico eyes soften and sighed "Who is he?" "Chase" Liz steps up and turns to the parents "He isn't with you guys? Then where is he?"
Chase would wander around his head "Morty! Where are you?!" Mortimer would appear out of the darkness "No need to yell." Chase turned to him and stared. "Don't you tell me what to do! You are using me and my mind! You lied to me about everything, you lied about my parents, Sammy and about yourself." "I'm just protecting you, I loved your parents and everything they loved including you." "How are you protecting me?! How is everyone protecting me when I don't need protecting!" "Chase...I've been watching you and felt what you felt. Anger, Sadness and Happiness but I've noticed of how much you can't control it. You couldn't control you feelings about the truth about really anything...I just don't want to hurt yourself" Mortimer placed his hoove on Chase's shoulder but Chase turned away. "Is that why everyone is protecting me? So I won't...hurt myself?...Am I that useless and pest?"Chase started to cry "actually it's quite the opposite, not only you managed to bring anyone to smile which gives people have an...protective urge which is why I'm sorry." Mortimer held his hooves out and had an sincere sadden look. Chase couldn't ignore someone with an hint of desperation and hugged him. "I also understand what Sammy told you to do and I give you permission." Chase raised an eyebrow "you do?" "She will understand soon enough that she is an sacrifice..." Chase eyes widen having the same spine chilling feeling when he said "Sacrifice" it reminded him of Sammy and his unhinged ways. Chase slowly stepped away and nodded. "One soul for the cost of millions, right?" Chase didn't answered as he could feel his body be drifted back up to the surface as he woke up. "So we drop him off here and we head back to Sammy?" Said one voice. The van would stop and one driver would go around the van to open the two large back doors. "Sammy told you what you have to do right?" Chase would nod and stared into the eyes of the Jackal. The Jackal wore an leather jacket, he had an belt filled with weapons close to his waist and stood proudly on his two feet. "Let's go then." The Jackal engaged himself with one of his weapons as Chase carefully stepped out and onto the crunchy twigs. Chase would notice from behind the trees an an mansions all deeply cared for with bright green grass and flowers blooming around. In an fairly cleansed window, Anna reading an book peacefully. Chase couldn't help but to be jealous her and her gentle likeness. Anna was in her own world in her books and didn't seem to know what was on the outside in the world. This was something Chase wanted her native and obliviousness but was forced the exact opposite. Chase didn't have the heart to ruin that from someone who didn't do anything wrong which is why he refused to go along with the plan. Suddenly, Chase could feel his stiffness rise and stop him from walking any further. "You need to go through it!" Mortimer voice was loud and would block any thoughts piercing through his head. "How are you doing this?! I thought yo-" "That I could speak through you in your dreams? Jacob, how dense can you be? I wanted to be with you always so much that I placed myself inside you so no matter where you go and no matter what you control I control. " "Don't do this not to your sister!" "One soul for Millions." Chase would scream as his body would move unnaturally and forced Chase to release his control against Mortimer.