The Real Truth

When the car door opened, Samantha was taken. While Chase had the pleasure of following Sammy up to his office. Two massive rhinos would follow behind with their guns as Chase gulped. "You have been causing a lot of issues for me." Chase didn't answer and continued to look down at the floor in shame. How could I let Billy get taken like this he's my broth-Chase wanted to cry he didn't even want to say the word, an word that could cut him too deep. "You aren't going to get far without you speaking." "You'll kill me either if I speak or if I don't." Chase blankly looked at him. Chase could only see one thing in Sammy which was an monster. Sammy doesn't care and he doesn't care for himself why else would he painfully drain himself to be an carnivore. He will destroy anything including himself. Sammy only smirked "Smart kid." Sammy could feel his insides twist and turn. Sammy could feel that similar presence an feeling he wanted to forget and get rid of....his brother Mortimer. " Did my brother tell you what happen?" "You murdered him in cold blood and stole away the serums." "And..?" Chase stopped and stared at him. "And?" Sammy only chuckled "That Bastard." Sammy walked into his office as Chase was forced to follow. "He didn't tell you everything then, how typical of him sugarcoating you and my sister. You see when Mortimer was taken testing by your father, I immediately tried to figure out an way to break him out. That night, I came up to Mortimer to flee with him and away from the humans but he didn't budge. He was obsessed with humans and wanted to search more about them. I pleaded it wasn't safe but no matter how much I tried to stop him, he refused. So I snuck into your parents house to try and find some evidence to convince my brother. Then I found your father's lab and all the example serums so I believed that would be enough to convince him until I accidentally woke up your parents. I'm telling you-" Sammy chuckled and grinned "They should of stayed in bed." Chase could only stand back away from the brown eyed monster. "I had no time to bring the strange green liquid to Mortimer so I drank it. It transformed me into this, I used this body to my advantage and with all the rage that was into my heart...I slaughter them. Unfortunately, Mortimer gave me no choice but to kill him! He was trying to prove me wrong about everything I do again! Not again!"Chase mouth gaps and burst out crying. This was all for nothing, all sacrifices people made for him was for nothing. How could he be so blind and dense. "I didn't discover you until I read the files of the family. Apparently, Mortimer was cunning enough to hide you." Chase didn't move, for what he felt he couldn't breathe either. "Over ruling I've grown much more generous so I have an deal to make with you. I want you to an play an little part in my play and maybe just maybe your last living family members will live starting with your foster parents."

Fool's Vowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें