The formula

"Run!" Mr. B would exclaim as he grabbed the hand of Lily and Mrs, Calico.  Jenny, Fletcher and Samantha would take Mary and Joseph away from the fight. Finally Billy and his friends ducked for cover. There was an machine an represent an puma that would smell it's prey quite easily as it turned to Billy. The puma would energize its engines as it moved closer ready to pounce. Unexpectedly, Hannah jumped into action as she fled from their hiding spot behind an large Boulder. The puma alerting the other two machines to find the rest. The gorilla and the stork agreed. The puma would chase after the fluttering crow as the group tried to figure out an plan. "We can't defeat them like this!" Misty trying to go through her notepad to see anything. "How about I try and climb onto it and see if there's any weakness?" Billy shouted out  "Don't be so dumb! What if there isn't any weakness and we risk your life for nothing?" "Do we have any other plans?" "We could put it in an trap so we can tie up its legs?" "Oh...I was really hoping you would say no. I mean when do I ever use these bad boys?" Billy smirked as he stretched out his paw into an claw. "Ugh just find some rope we could use!" Misty would turn to Hannah who was getting tired from running around. "Oh gosh...I need to do something" Misty feeling helpless in an time of need as Mike went through Misty's notebook. "Hey what are you doing?! There's no time to be poking around!" Misty scolded him"Why don't we just try your idea? If your saying that mutants can be easily emotional and transform into an real mutant creature then why don't we just try it? I mean you want to be scientist,don't you?" "Yeah but it's too risky." "Is it really too risky to risk your someone's life?" "Good point." Misty turned to  collapsed and out of breath Hannah then to her clueless brother. "But how?" Misty looked around for everything but all she could see an pig overjoyed that someone might think of him for useful for once. Misty was intimated at first when she suddenly had the idea but it's either that or she comes home with an dead brother. Misty would lean in to kiss Mike and with her surprise Mike turned red. Mike  overflowing with emotion with pure joy and surprise he became to enlarge in size. "So I was right..." Misty muttered and watched an beast throw it's hooves right through the robot's head.