The woods

Samatha squinted her eyes to finally see where the flashes were. She only stared in shock to find an red fox holding an camera up to her face. She slapped it away from her eyes. "What the actual hell are you doing?!" He didn't answer back but only check on his hit camera. "Why aren't you listening to me?!" The fox continued to ignore her and examine the pictures. "Ugh I don't have time for-" She observed the piles of pictures he carried and noticed Carol was in one of them. Samantha slipped it away fast enough before he could even reach his arm out. "What are you doing with my friend Carol?" "Friend?" The fox scoffed and laughed. "She wasn't your friend!"she gripped the picture tighter to her chest. "How would you know?! You don't know anything about anything!"  "Wanna bet?!" Samantha grind her teeth and hissed at him. Samantha turned away and glanced at the cheery picture of Carol. "I'm so sorry..." Samantha whispered underneath her breath. The fox snuck the picture away from his fast claws and dashed off. Samantha sprinted after him. The fox ran further and further from the school to the forest and so did Samantha. The fox leaped over the bushes, twinges and logs. Unfortunately, Samantha gotten left behind slowly with panting, however fortunately Samantha was athletic. She used her claws to climb the tall bushes and leap to one branch to another. She followed along her animal senses of smell and hearing. She could hear the foxes feet when he came back to the ground. When she finally got an good distance of him, she pounced. The fox and Samantha tangled up to together as the pictures scattered in the wind. The fox kicked her off and looked in despair of his flying pictures. "What is wrong with you? Why don't you ever mind your own damn business, you-" Suddenly, the words gotten softer as the world began to move. She couldn't control the sounds, her body and she tried to refuse the will to sleep.