The loss

Mortimer would continue with Sammy's plan, memorizing his plan. "You see Chase I need people to be much more...motivated." Sammy would hold his gold handle cane. "You must understand, I'm sure my sister will understand the sacrifice. You will wait underneath the house as the guards will bring my sister downstairs, Then you finish her off with Cameras watching." Mortimer went along with the plan flawlessly. Meanwhile, Chase would lay in the emptiness in his mind. "I hope you do forgive me, Jacob." Mortimer stood across with an melancholy look. Chase didn't even look him. "I'm doing what's bes-" "Shut the hell up!" Chase shouted with his fist clench. "You and your brother know nothing about who's best for who! You're about to kill your sister for god sakes!" "I see that you're upset but you don't understand...My sister she isn't good I mean she hurt humans and so many of them!" "Even if she's as horrible as you, she doesn't deserve to die to have brothers like you!" Chase screaming and staring into those light gentle eyes. "Do you think I'm an horrible person..?" "I do" You could really tell Chase believed that Mortimer would sadden but he only gotten annoyed. "Of course, you don't understand your just an child." Mortimer scoffed "You don't understand the feeling that your parents gave me...Love something that mother only gave to Sammy." "But...Sammy and Anna loved you!" "It's not the same! Anna is dumb as shit and Sammy is ignorant as hell!" Mortimer came angrier and angrier "You always been loved and you ruined it! You ran away from your parents and you ruined an family but no it's my turn! I want to be loved and you're not going to stop me!" Mortimer returned back to the physical world as Chase was locked out from his own body. The two Jackals dressed in uniform, they lead Anna in the dungeon with cameras already prepared. Anna still oblivious to her settings "is it an present? Oooh I wonder what it is, do you know?" The two jackals kept quiet, giving her the signal to be silent. Anna followed their directions and quietly. Anna walked through the doorway surprised to see an boy standing there. "Uh hello?" "Ah sis-I mean hello Anna how much do you miss your brother?" "I miss him very-" Anna turned to an closed door behind her and turned to Mortimer . Mortimer was sprouting feathers and fully transforming into an harpy eagle. His beak sharp as an knife, feathers soft  and eyes red as Anna's blood that rose. "What's going on?" Anna looked uncomfortable at the cameras. "Is this an game show?" Chase charged and swiped his claws at her face. Anna screamed and tried to escape from Mortimer 's grasp. However how  far Anna ran she couldn't escape from Mortimer's fury. Not until the latched door was kicked open by Liz. "Chase!" Liz panting from how far and how fast she came. Mortimer would grab Liz's hair and slam it to the wall. "You'll never be good enough for hi-I mean me!" Liz groaned holding her fracture bleeding nose. "What are you doing, Chase?!" Liz tried to stand up but Mortimer kept slamming her down. "Please,Chase stop this I don't know what's going on but please." Liz's voice was quiet and gentle. Mortimer swiped and scratched her but no matter how bad he tore up her clothes she refused to hurt him. While Liz was in pain, Chase would hear her groans and screams. Chase would eventually give up and sulk to floor."Your my friend...I'm sorry if anything to hurt you..." Chase's eyes watered and continued to fight against Mortimer with every limb in his body. This was Chase's body and his mind then he should be able to control his body. Liz however continued to defend herself from Mortimer's wrath. Suddenly, Anna would slam an camera to Mortimer head and force him to pass out. Liz gasped as Anna grabbed her hand to dash away. "We have to leave now!" All of the exits would be latched and block forcing the balcony was the only way out. Liz would tie up the fabrics together to create an long tail rope and tied to handles of the balcony. Before the girls could even get the chance, Mortimer would laugh manically and try to push Liz off the edge. Liz would grab the rest of the rope and looking at the bottom with an worried look. Mortimer would chase after Anna who would use an vase to launch at him but unfortunately she would miss. Anna would slip on the carpet and slam her head to the floor, sobbing. "This is the end of the line." Mortimer about to finally use his final blow but Liz would hold an shard Mortimer's neck. "Please, just stop." Mortimer would stare at her and smiled. "You mean everything to me, Liz." Chase stared into Liz's eyes filled with hope and love. "I love you, Liz. I want to stop this I really do but I don't think I'm strong enough not like you. Which is what makes you special and I would never be able to do anything if it wasn't for you. Which is why I want to apologize, I want to tell you what's going but I can't I don't have enough time. "  Chase would squeeze Liz tightly before giving her an kiss. Liz stood there shock without compare and was even more shocked that she even liked it. Chase could feel one final tear fall when he pressed the sharp shard into his chest and more into his heart. "You will make this world an better place."