Chapter 7

Sakiko poured a pot of water over her naked body, washing away the shampoo and body lotion. The Yamashita smiled at this sweet feeling of being clean and fresh. Moving the few strands of hair away from her face, Sakiko stood up from her little stool and walked over to the common bath. The water was warm, slightly fuming but not too hot. Sakiko could help but sigh in content as she felt the warm water against her bare skin. Her muscles instantly relaxed and she closed her eyes, enjoying this comfortable feeling.

Sakiko was in a public bath. Emma and planned on spending another girl's day so they figured there was nothing better than relaxing in a hot bath. Especially since, lately, the atmosphere was a bit tense in the gang. The Sano girl told what was decided during the gathering. Of course, Sakiko had an idea as Mikey visited earlier that day. But her assumptions were still confirmed. The gang all agreed on fighting Moebius. Sakiko had to admit, she was a bit anxious thinking about what could happen. But then, both Mikey and Draken were there so it could only end well. They were the strongest and together, they could over anything.

"Saki-chan!" The Yamashita girl heard.

Sakiko opened and turned to look over the entrance of the public bath. Sakiko smiled seeing Emma. She was around their age with light brown, orangish, hair.

"Emma-chan," Sakiko smiled.

Earlier today, Emma asked Sakiko if she could bring a new friend. The Sano girl told her she would be around Toman sometimes. Of course, Sakiko agreed. It was cool to have a new friend, especially someone who wasn't afraid to be around a gang and that would be around them. Sakiko didn't have many friends at school. She got along well with her classmates, but not to the point of calling them "friends". Plus, some of them were afraid of the fact she was friends with delinquents. So they wouldn't really hang out with her. Luckily, Mitsuya was going to the same school as her so she would hang out with him. But it was also great to have female friends.

"This is Hinata. She's Takemitchy's girl," Emma said as she sat down on a stool to wash.

"Oh, you are the girlfriend!" Sakiko realized, leaning on the edge of the public bath.

"Yes...," Hinata slightly blushed, embarrassed. She sat beside Emma and started cleaning herself as well.

"I'm Sakiko! Nice to meet you," the brown-haired girl smiled.

"Hina is one hell of a girl. She has beaten Takemitchy so easily when she found out he went to a hostess club," Emma laughed.

Sakiko slightly frowned.

"How comes you two then...?"

The Yamashita girl looked between the two girls, quite confused. If Hinata knew what happened - or more like what almost happened - between her boyfriend and Emma, how could they befriend her. It was a bit strange. If she were Hinata, Sakiko highly doubted she would be so friendly with the girl her boyfriend almost slept with. She would be quite bitter. But for that, she had to have a boyfriend, to begin with.

"Emma-chan explained to me everything," Hinata cleared things out. "About how she wanted to attract Draken's attention. I'm not mad at her. Though Takemichi-kun still has to explain himself,"

Sakiko nodded, understanding better. Though something was indeed still strange.

"I wonder why he went to a hostess bar when he has a girlfriend?" She said, thoughtful.

"You know how boys are," Emma shrugged as she entered the bath, soon followed by Hinata.

"How do you know Takemichi-kun though?" The orange-haired girl asked.

From the genuine curious look on her face, Sakiko knew Hinata was not being the clingy jealous girlfriend.

"Mikey introduced him to me,"