Epilogue

The dome's lights were illuminating the stage as the melody filled the huge place. The lightsticks of the fans were waved high in the air at the rhythm of the song as the crowd chanted along with the band. A sea of pink light was covering the singing crowd. Screams and names were mixed with the lyrics of the songs. The atmosphere was full of excitement and pure bliss as the fans were dancing and having the best time of their life. They were enjoying themselves, forgetting about all their worries for the night.

In the middle of the stage was a brunette woman dressed in a light pink one-sleeve sparkly blazer and matching shorts singing joyfully and moving in rhythm. On her right was a younger woman looking similar to her playing the bass, harmonizing with the black-haired guitarist on the left of the main singer. But the song would not be complete without the rhythmic sounds of the drums, played by a beautiful blond woman. The music notes were filling the hair as the angelic voice of Sakiko reached everyone's heart as she gave her all on the stage. Both Sumiko and Utami showed off with their bass and guitar skills, singing along with Sakiko as Emma was stealing everyone's heart at the drums. This concert was not any concert. It was the concert held to celebrate the fifth anniversary of the most famous girl band in Japan, Tokyo Girl Squad.

The crowd was in a frenzy, celebrating along with their favorite band. Dancing, singing, making memories. But one specific section of the crowd was particularly joyous. The VIP section was full of people, cheering for their girls. Satohiko was shouting his lungs out to cheer for his sisters and his girlfriend. Near him were Takemichi, Hinata, Hakkai, and Chifuyu singing along happily. They were all dressed in the color of the groups, waving their lightsticks high in the air. Near them was Draken, silently vibing to the very good music, cheering for his wife who was amazing as always at the drums. Beside him were Kazutora, Naoto, Izana, and Kakucho also silently enjoying the melody, unlike a certain black-haired man who was very agitated. Mikey, wearing a broad happy smile, was cheering madly for Sakiko, waving his lightstick so much Draken thought it would fly away. They were all reunited for the anniversary of Tokyo Girl Squad. Though, they had never missed one concert since the birth of the group.

The performance eventually stopped as the girls posed on the stage, catching their breath as the crowd shouted cheers at them. The girls waved the fans goodbye as the encore stage ended and headed backstage. They immediately hugged each other tightly, not able to keep their cool anymore as they let their joy explode. They thanked the staff members for their hard work on their way to the dressing room where they immediately rushed to hug both Yuzuha - their manager - and Mitsuya - their stylist and designer. They all exploded in cheers, hugging each other and complimenting each other on the success of the concert. They could hear the crowd chanting, sending chills throughout their body. The excitement of the moment was still present. The adrenaline, the joy in their system would hardly disappear.

"Saki-chiiiin!" they all heard.

The door of the dressing room then burst open and Sakiko was tackled in a tight hug. She laughed and wrapped her arms around her husband who buried his face in the crook of her neck. He then lifted her and swirled her around, laughing in pure bliss.

"You were amazing! And soooo beautiful!" Mikey broadly smiled. "And your voice is sooooo good! I'll never get enough of it!"

"Mikey, if you don't let her go, you'll crush her," Draken laughed as he stepped into the room. Emma immediately rushed to her husband and hugged him tightly. Draken smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Get out of the way Mikey!" Satohiko snatched Sakiko away and tightly hugged her with Sumiko as well. "You were amazing, girls. As always," he complimented them while Mikey was trying to get Sakiko back in his arms by pulling Satohiko's arm.

Even after years of being together, Mikey was still very clingy and possessive of Sakiko. She did not mind at all, she actually found it very adorable. She loved it. She loved him.