Chapter 10

"Kiyomasa-kun... I guess we haven't settled things yet," Takemichi said, staring at the one who stabbed Draken.

"Huh?"

"From our one-on-one at the fight club,"

"What are you talking about? Everyone clearly saw young lose!" one of Kiyomasa's friends said.

"But I didn't lose," Takemichi corrected, which angered Kiyomasa.

"Huh? Then in that case," Draken stepped in. "I'm betting hundred mil on Takemitchy. This is stupid as shit, but I'll go along with it,"

"Me too! I'm putting a hundred million on Takemichi-kun!" Hinata exclaimed.

"I'm betting 300 million!" Emma said.

"And I'm betting 500 million!" Sakiko exclaimed as well.

After seeing this look of pure determination in Takemichi's eyes, there was no way he would lose. Someone with such eyes would never lose, would never fall, would never give up. Takemichi's determination was unparalleled. He was not fighting to win. It was the least of his worries. He was fighting to protect. And with such a reason, with such driving force, he would never lose his fight. Kiyomasa wanted to win, Takemichi needed to win. Kiyomasa's determination and strength were laughable next to Takemichi's. No matter how desperate the situation was, Takemichi would never give up.

And with that in mind, he ran to his enemy, ready to punch him. But Kiyomasa was not going to play it fair. So as Takemicho threw his punch, his hand was pierced by a knife. Takemichi screamed in pain as Kiyomasa only laughed. He was not fighting to win, he was fighting to kill. But it wasn't enough to discourage Takemichi. The bleached-blond boy removed the knife from his hand and threw another punch to Kiyomasa. But the latter easily dodged and kicked the boy away. Takemichi fell backward but stood up again. He rushed to the older boy and tackled him but Kiyomasa did not fall. Instead, he kneed Takemichi in the stomach but the bleached blond boy did not release him. He bit him on his side, hurting Kiyomasa. And no matter how much and how hard Kiyomasa kept punching him, Takemichi did not waver and bit him even harder. Kiyomasa screamed in pain and the bleached-blond boy took his short loss of attention to climb on his back. He wrapped his arms around Kiyomasa's neck, tightening the hold more and more.

"I don't care if I can't be Mikey-kun... I am Hanagaki Takemichi!" he shouted.

A proud smile appeared on Sakiko as she watched him fighting with such determination. He did not give up and held him even tighter. No matter how Kiyomasa tried to break free, Takemichi's hold was too strong. The more the second passed, the more his mind got blurry. And eventually, he passed out. Takemichi won.

"I got... my revenge," he smiled proudly.

Hinata rushed to him but the Hanagaki boy stopped her. The other guys were still there and getting closer was too dangerous. Especially since the second had a knife Even though Takemichi won, he was too tired to fight them all. And incredibly disadvantaged as they had deadly weapons with them. If he fights, he will definitely die.

"Hina... take Emma-chan and Saki-chan and run," he told her.

"Takemichi-kun...,"

"We'll figure this out," he reassured with a smile. But there was obviously no way for him to win this fight.

"But...,"

"It's okay... I promise it's okay," he told her.

Hinata stared at him for a few seconds and softly smiled. She trusted him. She knew he would be okay. So she turned to Emma and extended her hand to her. Emma glanced at Draken then at Takemichi before looking at Hinata's hand with hesitation. But eventually, she took it and stood up. The two girls were about to run away when they turned to Sakiko.