SAKIKO: Character file

APPEARANCE

Name: Yamashita Sakiko

Nickname: Saki, Saki-chin (by Mikey), Saki-chan, Koko 2 (by Koko)
Age: 15

Eye color: brown

Hair color: brown

Heights: 1.65m

Sakiko likes wearing light colored dresses and skirt. She has an elegant and graceful style, reinforcing the natural kindness she exudes.

CHARA DESIGN:

SKILLS & ABILITIES

Skills: singing, dancing, guitarist, pianist, speed, kyosju jitsu

Strength: cleverness

Weakness: endurance and physical strength (due to her heart failure)

Sakiko is in fact very athletic. As a child, she used to explore the neighborhood and climb trees and fences. Also, wanting to be an idol, she knows how to dance, giving her agility and flexibility. However, due to her heart failure, she cannot showcase any of her skills. Therefore, she developed her cleverness so she could still be helpful to her friends. She is very down to earth and analytical, reviewing every possibility and outcome. This is why most of Toman boys goes to her for advices (and why Kisaki sees her as a foe).

PERSONAL

Likes: Mikey, music, dangos

Dislikes: Kisaki, anyone who wishes harms to her loved ones

Dreams: becoming an idol, forming a girl band with Emma and Sumiko

Hobbies: singing and making music

Fears: not being able to help and protect her friends, being a burden to her loved ones

Sakiko is a very kind girl. She admires her friends a lot and wishes to help them as best as she can. But since the accident in which her parents died, she developed a survivor guilt and her once pure wish to help her friends became corrosive. She grew very self-conscious and wouldn't mind putting her life at risk for her friends. She has a low self-esteem of herself and constantly doubt herself, pushing her to keep everything to herself in fear to bother others.

HISTORY

Family: Satohiko (older brother), Sumiko (younger sister), mother (deceased), father (deceased)

Friends: Mikey (boyfriend), Emma (bestfriend), Inupi (childhood friend/protector), Baji, Draken, Mitsuya, Hinata, Yuzuha, Takemichi, Chifuyu, Toman boys (including Kazutora), Koko, the Black Dragon founders

Enemies: Kisaki, Hanma

Sakiko grew up admiring her parents and older brother. She wishes to become a singer like her mother. Following her brother everywhere, she was often around Shinichiro, Wakasa, Benkei, and Takeomi. But it is only after the accident in which her parents died that she met Mikey and Inupi. Having a heart failure, Mikey grew very protective of her, though his romantic feelings for Sakiko were the main reason of his possessiveness.

TRIVIA:

• Sakiko had a crush on Wakasa when she was younger

• She realized her feelings for Mikey in middle school

• She would sing for Shinichiro whenever she would be at S.S Motors. Shinichiro was the one who convinced her to keep singing after the accident

• She was in the same class than Yuzuha when they were in elementary school

• Her first motorbike ride was with Inupi

• Her very first fight was to protect Baji

• She is friends with Senju

• Her favourite color is pastel green

• She is scared of insect and spiders

• She likes horror movies but is scared when she watches them

• She dislike gore and prefer paranormal horror movies

• She likes anime/manga, and movies. She can be quite of a nerd at time

• She loves sweet things, especially pastries (dangos are her favourite food)

• Her favourite music style is pop (and pop-rock)

• When she first met Draken, she was a bit scared by his intimidating appearance. But they soon grew close

• When she first met Mitsuya, she was amazed by how stylish he was

• When Sakiko and Emma first met, they instantly became friends. It just clicked

• Her first impressions of Baji was not very good. She saw him as a dumb kid but quickly grew to respect him and admire him

• Sakiko was the only girl Hakkai was comfortable with (aside from his sister), because he knew Sakiko since they were kids.

• Sakiko likes to hang out with Chifuyu. She finds him funny and reliable.

• She grew very fond of Takemichi. She respects him a lot and want to take care of him like a sibling.

• Just like with Emma, Sakiko became friends with Hinata very quickly. Hinata is one of her closest friends.

• A few guys in Toman had a crush on Sakiko. It was mostly superficial. But they quickly give up on the idea of courting her when Mikey had made it clear she was already "taken". Mikey would always cling on her whenever Toman boys would be around.

• Sakiko doesn't have friends outside Toman circle. People are scared of her as she hangs out with delinquents

• Heroic Story: once during a hang out with Emma, Sakiko and she got approached by a boy. Despite the girls' firm rejection, he insisted. When he grabbed Emma's wrist, Sakiko punched the guy. But his group of friends showed up and the two girls decided to ran away. Luckily, the girls led them to the Musashi Shrine where Mikey and Draken were. So the two leaders of Toman beat the group of boys.