Kabanata 2

Kabanata 2

Iritadong pinagsarhan ni Seline ng pinto ang papa niya. Wala na kasi itong ibang ginawa kung hindi ang putakan siya para sa kasal na pinipilit ng mga ito sa kaniya. Simula noong nakaraang linggo pang paulit-ulit ang mga ito na nagtulak sa kaniyang maglabas ng business card mula sa Kalopsia para maharapan niya ng boyfriend ang makulit na ama.

She won't agree with the thought of them arranging a wedding for her. Not her love life, she already give up her own dream for them. When they demand her to enter in military without blinking she did. But that's enough, she had enough.

Not this one, not anymore this time.

Well, it's a win-win situation after all. Seline will have a boyfriend that will face his father to stop the nonsense arrange marriage and she will fulfill her responsibility as a Kalopsia member. Plus she will get a money for herself, a million of money that can help her cruise ship needs. Her employees demand fund for repairs and other expenses last time.

That's the main goal!

Nakasimangot na ibinagsak ni Seline ang sarili sa malambot na kama at kinatitigan ang kisame kung saan makikita ang illusion ng night sky with full moon. Tuloy ang pagkasimangot ay nauwi sa pagngiti, pinasadya niya talaga iyon dahil  nare-relax siya sa ganon. Well, for Seline there is something in the moon that can captivate even the wrathful man in the world.

Subalit hindi pa man tuluyang nakakapagpahinga ay umalingawngaw na ang tunog ng telepono niya. This was the 12th times na tumunog ito ngayong araw. Ilang tao na rin ang nakausap niya at nagpa-schedule sa kaniya. Malugod niya namang tinatanggap ang mga caller sa isiping the more the merrier. Sa sabado na lang siya magaabalang makipagkita sa mga ito para makapili ng matinong pagsisilbihan. Tutal at on vacation siya sa trabaho after this week.

"Who's the lucky guy this time?" She asked it out of excitement before forced herself to stand up. "Hmm, let me guess. Will it be a hotty?" May kilig sa boses niya subalit naroon pa din ang pagod na kanina niya pa iniinda.

She picked up the phone and happily answered it. Seline practice it many times and said it for already 12 times kaya naman sa tingin niya ay kakayanin niya ito. Bago man siya sa ganitong kalandian, she think that she can slay it.

"Hey there, gentleman. This is Lieutenant Seline Happuch in behalf of Kalopsia. How may I help you?" She has a flirty tone and hell, this was her first time talking like this. In the field she was strict and firm. Well, she needs too in order to her fellow soldiers serve the country with sincerity and honesty.

God, Seline you can do it!

She purposely bragged her rank on her profession. Kalopsia is known as a club with a members of a bachelorette. This is no harm, after all pili lang naman ang mga taong nakakaalam ng tungkol sa kanila. And the main purpose here, is for them to look like a prostitution club. A highly paid and classy prostitute.

Well at least, that's how it goes for all the blind eyes in the society.

"Hey!" Doon na siya natigilan. The man on the telephone has a familiar voice and it's tingling the hell out of her. She knows it but then, maybe not.

"Y-Yes?"

Is this for real? Seline, are you strutter?