Kabanata 45

Kabanata 45

After the storm, the thunder and clouds disappeared at midnight. The moon sees the earth for the first time in a long time. Fearful, but hopeful that her absence will make the earth feel lonely for a while and that it will miss her. And yes, she didn't hope wrong this time. People and the planet itself miss her. It's like how Seline is hoping that Phil comes to see her in their house because he misses her and that he might be longing to be with her after not seeing each other. 

With that in mind, Seline couldn't help herself not to look at Phil while driving his car on the national road.

"You've been looking at me so intently,  Miss Happuch. What is it?" Mukhang natunugan naman ng binata ang pagtitig niya dito kung kaya naman nagiwas na si Seline at ibinaling na lang ang tingin sa labas ng kotse.

"Where are we going? Papunta na ito sa Manila, Phil."

"It's a surprise, Theia. I've been repeating it for five time by now. Aren't you listening?"

"Just tell me."

"Are you idiot? May surprise ba na sinasabi?"

Doon na nangiwi si Seline. May point ang binata gayunpaman ay kinakabahan na siya.

Where the hell are we going?

Tumigil ang sasakyan nila sa harapan ng S Airline. Hindi kagaya nang pumunta siya para dalhan sana ng pagkain si Phil ay hindi na sikip doon. Hindi na rin ganoon karami ang tao. Wala nang media gayunpaman halatang busy ang lahat ng mga tao.

"T-Teka, anong ginagawa natin dito?" Ngunit hindi na siya sinagot ni Phil dahil lumabas na ang damuhong ng kotse at nagtungo sa likod. Nagtatakang sumunod na lang si Seline just to be stunned when Phil pulled out two baggage in his car compartment. "What the fuck?"

Sa reaction niyang iyon ay natawa na si Phil. "Hey! What's with the reaction Seline? Where not moving abroad, we will just having our date." Nasisiraan na ba ng ulo niya ang lalaking ito? Hindi na makapaniwalang pinanlakihan ni Seline ng mata ang binata.

That's the main problem! What's with him? Is he bragging his money on my face?

"That's the point! Who on earth will go on abroad just to date?"

Ang loko nakangiting itinuro ang sarili gamit ang hinlalaki.  "Me! The one and only!"

"Aish! Ayoko! Hindi ako sasama!" Akmang tatakbo na siya paalis at papara na ng taxi subalit binuhat na siya ni Phil na parang sako. "Oh my gosh!"

"Good morning, Sir."

"Oh, Theia by the way meet my secretary, Chad."

"Fuck you! Put me down!"

"Aw! That's so dick throbbing speech, baby, but don't talk dirty to me this early."

Oh my gosh! What the hell? D-Dick throbbing? Is that even a word!

"Ikaw! Manyakis ka talaga!"

"Ehem! Sir, I already clean up your schedule for the whole week and move some of your appointment and meeting to the board of directors and investors next week as you said so. But there is no moving again Sir or we will loose some deals and land for project. The land bidding in Japan will be also next week so—"

"Yes! Yes! We will be back after this week. Are you my mother? Stop nagging."

"Very well, sir."

"How about the plane?"

"C'mon! Put me down! Ano ba!"

"It's already clean and ready to flight, Sir."

"Thank you, I'll be the one to pilot the flight. So, I want you to assist my wife inside the aircraft cabin."