01

Author's POV

Min Jimin is the adopted son of Min Dong-il and Min Nara. Mrs Min discovered she couldn't have any more children. Mr and Mrs Min already had two children when they adopted Jimin.

Mrs Min's first pregnancy was high-risk because she was pregnant with twins. After giving birth, she found out about her inability to bear more children. Therefore, she adopted a beautiful newborn baby boy and raised him as her own. Mr and Mrs Min consider Jimin as their own, and so do Yoongi and Yoonji (Min's biological children).

He was a special boy growing up. He developed like a boy, but he was more feminine and had the genitalia and reproductive organs of a female, so he got bullied a lot. The Mins tried to protect him as much as they could, but they could not always prevent these things. Due to this, Jimin developed severe anxiety disorders and depression. He would often be on his own and never speak to anyone.

When Jimin started 8th grade, he got bullied even more due to the changes he was experiencing in his body as a result of puberty. He was bullied for being a boy but looking completely like a girl. It made his anxiety disorder so much worse. He'd try to wear baggy clothes and rarely speak because of the high pitch in his voice. He got really embarrassed when he had his first unexpected period at school in the classroom.

A new boy had joined his classroom that day, going by the name of Jeon Jungkook. He was the one who protected Jimin that day and helped him cover up the mess by offering his hoodie for Jimin to tie around his waist to hide the stains and get him to the school nurse so that he could go home.

Jungkook took care of him and kept reassuring him that everything would be alright. He was the one who carried Jimin to the infirmary and helped him notify his parents. He did not mock Jimin in the same way that the others did; he did not mock him for being feminine; he did not mock him for having his period at school; HE DID NOT MOCK HIM.

Jimin couldn't believe how somebody like this could exist. From this day onwards, Jimin and Jungkook became inseparable. Jungkook became Jimin's one and only true friend, the only person he could trust with his life, the only person that treated him like he meant the world to him.

Jungkook was the first to confess to Jimin about his feelings, and Jimin did not hesitate to accept him. He knew then and there that this would be the only man he'd ever love in his whole life. Jungkook made him feel like a person again, making him feel pretty and comfortable with his femininity. He embraced his whole being because Jungkook loved him just the way he was.

On October 13th, Jimin's birthday, they took their vows and got married. They were young, Jungkook being 20 and Jimin being 19, but they knew what they wanted.. and that was to be with each other forever, build a life together, start a family, rule the business industry, be South Korea's power couple, but things don't always go to plan...

Please feel free to leave comments and I excuse my bad grammar -patrickthestarfish1