11

Jimin POV

I woke up with a pounding headache, probably from last night's crying. I obviously still feel like shit, but I need to go to the office today. I'll be working on the finalization of my US branch. It will distract me from my failing marriage.

I'm confused as I feel Jungkook holding me. I know I went to sleep in the other room. He must've brought me here. "Why do you still do this if you're going to leave me for her..." I whisper to him as I brush my hand through his hair. I feel a tear slip past my eyes, but I don't want to cry today. I refuse to cry today. I've been crying continuously for 2 days now. I need to start taking care of myself. I feel like shit, which probably means I look like shit. That's probably why he's having an affair.

I decided that today I wanted to do something for myself. I picked out a classy white pantsuit with a black lace bodysuit, leaving the blazer unbuttoned and pairing it with my black Christian Louboutin pointed heels. I did my makeup in a smoky eye with red lips and styled my hair into a slick high ponytail with two strands framing my face. My outfit made me look and feel confident for the first time in a while.

I wanted to look sexy so that I could make Jungkook rethink the choice he'd made. I hear a notification come through, but it's not my phone, it's Jungkook's. He thinks I don't know how to unlock his phone, but I get too paranoid and insecure sometimes. I read the text message from an unknown number:

"Hey kookie baby, I forgot to write in the note that I left my number on your phone. Anyway, I really enjoyed the other night and would really like to see you again. Can you meet me at XXX bar tonight? I'll be wearing something nice. Lisa. "

I'm beyond shocked and disgusted right now. Jungkook dares to have an affair and still come home to me like he didn't do shit. I'm infuriated. I need to see this woman who was able to snatch my husband from me. I'll be going to that bar tonight, and if Jungkook doesn't show up at the bar, I have faith that he doesn't actually want to leave me. He must've been stressed. I can still forgive him.

Right...?

I'm pissed at Jungkook, but I can't let him know that. I have to get more proof of his infidelity to settle my poor heart and make a final decision. I wake him up quite abruptly, showing my annoyance.

"Wake up Jungkook, I'm not telling you again." He doesn't object and just wakes up and proceeds to the bathroom without looking my way... while I checked and packed my work bags. I walk into our bedroom and see his jaw drop and his eyes almost pop out of their sockets. He moves towards me, "no.. don't touch me, you are going to ruin it." Jungkook whines about wanting to touch me, but I just don't want to be touched by him right now.

"I'm seeing an investor today. I need to look presentable. " I say to Jungkook, which is the truth. I have an American investor that I'll be meeting today. He is the final step in launching the US branch.

"Don't you think your outfit is a bit over the top for an investor meeting?" says Jungkook with jealousy. "Excuse me, I will wear what I want when I want. I have the right to want to feel good" I'm furious at him.

How dare he get jealous when he's the one having an affair. Jungkook stays silent. "I will be leaving now and I'll be home late tonight. You can order something, eat out, or whatever. I will be back by midnight." I left Jungkook there to deal with his own jealousy.

I packed some sweats and sneakers to wear when I go to the bar tonight. I walked out of the house feeling powerful. I felt like I was finally doing something for myself.