30

Author POV

Jimin arrived home and was met with multiple hugs and congratulations from his parents and Yoongi.

"Thank you so much. This is the best thing to ever happen to me. Also, I'm having not only one baby but two. I'm carrying twins." Jimin said, grinning at his family.

"Nara, did you hear that? We're having two grandchildren. Our family has been blessed abundantly." Dong-il said as he embraced his son.

"Thank you, Jimin. This is the greatest and most beautiful gift ever," sobbed Nara as she joined the hug.

They had dinner together. Jimin was overjoyed when he received his beloved tteobokki.

Jimin was grateful to finally have something to look forward to. All he wanted was to be the best mother to his children and give them his all. He had been waiting way too long for this moment and now that it had happened, he could almost not believe it.

"Jimin?" called Nara, and Jimin hummed. "Are you going to tell Jungkook about your pregnancy?" asked Nara cautiously, as Dong-il and Yoongi looked at Jimin too. "No, his child is going to be born soon. I refuse to share my happiness with him. After all, he only gave me pain," said Jimin as he walked to the kitchen unbothered. The living room was silent. They didn't have the right to tell Jimin what to do regarding his pregnancy and Jungkook, so they just dropped the topic.

"Jimin, have you finished packing? Our flight is early in the morning," said Nara, as they were all seated in the living room. "I have packed everything, so I am ready to go," said Jimin nonchalantly as he opened a pack of sour worms.

"That's good. I have decided that I will be travelling with you. I cannot let you fly on your own in your current state," said Nara, taking the pack from him and opening it. "That wasn't hard, now was it?" teases Nara as she hands him the sour worms.

"Eomma, it's okay, I'll manage on my own. You have to stand in for me at work too" said Jimin, smiling once he tasted the sour sensation on his tongue.

"No, I'm going, and that's final. Yoonji already knows I'm coming too, but I didn't tell her about your pregnancy yet. " "That's good because I wanted to surprise her," Nara nods as she nudges her husband and son, who had fallen asleep.

"Really guys, Jimin and I are leaving in the morning and you guys are sleeping. You should be spending time with us," huffs Nara as she stands up from her seat. "Ugh, men are useless. Come and help me pack, please," said Nara to Jimin, who followed her upstairs, leaving the father and son sleeping on the couch.

When the two finished packing, Nara instructed Jimin to freshen up whilst she did the same.

Jimin got out of the shower first and decided to call his hyungs and Tae about his pregnancy.

On the phone

Bold-Jimin

Italics-Jin and Namjoon

"Hello," greeted Jin after the second ring.

"Hi, Jinnie, how have you been? How's the little one and Joon hyung?" Jimin greeted him enthusiastically.

"We are doing well; just a lot of back pain, but otherwise no complaints at all. Are you okay? " asked Jin.

"I'm more than okay, I have something to tell you," said Jimin clapping his hands excitedly.

"Come on, don't keep me in suspense," whined Jin.

"Well, it's news that I've been waiting on for a long time," said Jimin.