04

Authors' POV

The next morning...

Jimin flutters his eyes open as the morning sunlight rays shine through the light curtains. Jimin stretches much like a cat, almost forgetting that Jungkook is in bed as well.

Jimin can't help but stare at Jungkook. His eyes trail from his beautiful long eyelashes that he envies so much, moving down his face, looking at the beautiful curve of his nose and the perfectly shaped lips with the mole underneath, begging for him to bite.

He has no idea why he is feeling so needy right now. His menstrual cycle must be starting soon, but right now he needs something.

He trails his hands down Jungkook's toned chest, continuing to move downwards until he reaches his cock. When he realizes that he is receiving no reaction from him, he slowly removes Jungkook's length from his pants and lightly squeezes it, receiving a groan from his husband as he feels it harden beneath his hand.

A half-awake Jungkook enjoys the attention he is getting from the soft hands that he knows belong to his husband, but fully awakens with a moan, throwing his head back into the soft pillows when he feels warmth around his length. He feels the way Jimin runs his tongue from the base to the tip of his cock and runs his tongue over the slit, eliciting pleasurable groans from Jungkook.

Jimin speeds up his movements when he hears Jungkook's moans getting louder. He adds to the pleasure when he starts to fondle with his balls, coaxing Jungkook to cum hard. "Just like that baby, I'm cumming.. ahh," he cums hard while looking down at Jimin, who swallows all of his load while looking up at him with sinful eyes.

Jungkook pulls Jimin by the nape, kissing him hard and also tasting himself in the kiss. Jimin cannot help but moan when he feels Jungkook exploring his mouth with his tongue and squeezing his ass, playing with it. Jungkook had always been obsessed with his ass and would constantly touch it any chance he'd get. Without breaking the kiss, Jungkook manages to flip them over and starts leaving wet kisses on Jimin's neck down to his shoulder and exposed collarbones from the silk nightdress Jungkook dressed him in the previous night.

Jungkook starts fondling Jimin's beautiful breast and suckling on his nipples, extracting continuous moans from him. Jungkook keeps moving down his body, dipping his tongue into Jimin's navel as he passes it, treasuring every part of his body and pulling more needy moans from him.

Jimin feels the hot breath fanned on his most sensitive part, the place he wants him to touch and wreck. Jungkook teases him by leaving open mouth kisses on his inner thighs. His thighs have always been very sensitive, and Jungkook knows that. Moving closer and closer to his core, Jimin feels a finger run along his folds and he cannot help the moan that breaks from his mouth, "ahh oh Jungkook, please." He pleads, being way too needy to care about how desperate he sounds and knowing he will probably be teased by Jungkook later, but he doesn't care right now. All he wants is to feel full.

Jungkook hears this and decides to no longer tease. He runs his tongue along the sweet folds and tastes the arousing taste of his husband. "Oh god, more please!" moans Jimin, causing Jungkook to chuckle lightly.

"Calm down, my love, I haven't even done anything yet," Jungkook chuckles. "Please hurry up, I need you to make me feel good," pleads Jimin when he feels his core pulsing with need. Jungkook dives in and devours Jimin. He fully fucks Jimin's clenching hole with his tongue while teasing his clit as he inserts two fingers and later adds another, preparing the boy fully for his aching length that is hard once more. As he feels Jimin clench even tighter around his fingers, he removes his fingers and receives an impatient whine from Jimin. He slaps Jimin's pussy as he watches as his body jolts and he yelps.

"I would suggest you call in sick for work today because you'll not be able to walk once we are done. That's a guarantee." Jungkook warns his husband as he is slowly removing his clothes, much to Jimin's dismay. "Don't care, fuck me until I forget my name," says Jimin breathlessly, leaving Jungkook in an almost feral state after hearing his husband's dirty talk. The world is forgotten as the two continue to fuck passionately for hours, even though they just woke up.

Through his actions, Jungkook made Jimin feel his love and desire for him, and Jimin couldn't feel more pretty, appreciated, and worthy in this wrecked state beneath his husband being told "I love you" continuously. He loved and cherished every moment of this intimacy with his husband.

After nearly 4 hours of love-making, when Jimin was near falling asleep after climaxing for the fourth time, Jungkook carried him to the bathtub filled with warm water and Jimin's favourite bubble bath, where Jungkook had lit Jimin's favourite vanilla candles, lulling Jimin even more to sleep. Jungkook washed Jimin's hair and body with care. He could feel that care even though he was half asleep.

He felt loved and cared for, and that is why he loved his husband. His husband knew how to make him feel loved all the time, regardless of the hardships they might be facing, and he is grateful that he was blessed with such a good husband and has no doubt that he will be an amazing father. Now the next step is to finally get pregnant, and their lives will be complete.

When Jungkook was done bathing Jimin, he dried his hair and body with a fluffy towel and dressed him in some cotton pyjamas. It's quite hot as it is currently summer, and he wants Jimin to be comfortable. After placing Jimin on the bed that he had cleaned after their "busy" morning, he hopped in the shower and, afterwards, dressed in some light pyjamas as well. He called both their offices to inform them that they wouldn't be in and asked for all appointments to be moved to another day. Jungkook decided that today he would spend with Jimin. He asked to not be disturbed even if the world was ending. He refused to leave Jimin today.

He knows Jimin has been stressed these days, so he's going to help him unwind. After Jungkook manages to inform their offices, he goes to the bedroom and finds Jimin snuggled under the light duvet. He quietly slides in next to him and throws an arm around Jimin's waist. Jimin turns around and circles his arms around Jungkook's body, digging his face into Jungkook's toned chest.

Jungkook basks in the scent of Jimin's shampoo and allows it to lull him to sleep as he holds his world in his arms, forgetting about every worry he has.

It was so awkward writing this but eventually got over myself, this was my first time writing any form of smut so I apologise if it is not up to standard. I hope you enjoyed it, until next time... - patrickthestarfish1