16

Jimin POV

I wake up in a warm and tight embrace and open my eyes to see Jin Hyung with a big pout on his face, sleeping. He is such a beautiful person inside and out. Namjoon Hyung is very lucky to have him. I wish that they never experience what I'm going through right now. I pray that they keep loving and cherishing each other. I might not be able to see my marriage flourish, but I'd love to see them grow old together.

I gently wriggle my way out of Jin Hyung's tight hold and slip a pillow into his arms and head to the bathroom to shower and freshen up before I leave. I need to go to the office today as I'll be meeting with the contractor that's working on my US branch.

I headed back to the bedroom and kissed Jin Hyung on the forehead and whispered "thank you" to him. I left the room and ran into Joon Hyung in the kitchen, attempting to scramble some eggs and frying some bacon but sadly failing. I chuckled as I made my way to him. "Morning Hyung, need some help?" I asked as I side-hugged him. "Uh, kinda. I want to cook some breakfast for Jinnie. He's so grumpy these days," I just hum as I finish the eggs. "It's probably just his hormones that are all over the place," I shrug. "I guess so, are you about to leave?" asks Hyung as he points to my bag on the counter. "Yeah, I have an important meeting today, so if I don't leave now, I'm going to be late, " I exclaim as I rush to the door. "Bye, Hyung, tell Jinnie I left for work and that I love him. " I say as I hear him chuckle.

I make my way to my car and proceed to drive home, thinking about the baby announcement that I have to plan for Jin Hyung, I'm just so excited.

When I pull up in front of my house and see Jungkook sprinting out the front door at me, I roll my eyes as I exit my car. "Baby, where have you been? I've been searching for you since yesterday, " says Jungkook, hugging me tightly, which would've been cute and endearing if he weren't such an asshole. I remove his arms from around me and go inside the house straight to our bedroom, not acknowledging him.

He trails after me like a lost puppy, " Jimin I asked you a question. Where have you been? Why didn't you let me know anything? " I stopped walking and turned around in disbelief because of the fucking audacity of him. "Excuse me, " I say. "Why didn't you let me know you wouldn't be home and where were you? ", asks Jungkook, and he sounds irritated. 

What the fuck, who does he think he is.

"Did you let me know that you wouldn't be home, and did you let me know where you were?" I ask him, feeling very annoyed with his fucked up sense of entitlement. I see him looking guilty, as if. "That's exactly what I thought. You're a fucking hypocrite, " I snarled, being in his presence is sickening me. "Tell me where you stayed the other night, " I'll allow him to be honest about where he was, which he, of course, lies about. What even do I expect from men these days."I just slept at the office because I had a lot of work," Yeah right, I scoffed in my mind. "Okay if you say so but don't you think some sort of communication would have been nice?"  I left him standing there. I'm over his shit. I'm so fucking disappointed and pissed at him.

I take a deep breath as I walk into the room, my back to the door. I must be strong and take control of my life. I went to my closet and changed into a white V-neck jumpsuit with a black blazer draped over my shoulders and Yves Saint Laurent opyum heels. I finished my makeup and hair before heading out the door, clutching my purse and keys.

 I didn't greet him and instead just left. I'm hoping to get good news from the contractor soon because I'd like to start working in the United States. Without Jungkook, it will be a new beginning and a new chapter in my life. As much as I wanted him to remain a part of it forever, he was the one who ruined it, and if that's the case, I'll have to let go no matter how much it hurts. It was probably just not meant to be.