27

Authors' POV

It took Jimin quite a bit of time to finally get to Yoongi's house as he could feel the oncoming panic attack. He stopped the car multiple times along the road to calm himself but eventually made it home.

When Jimin finally parked in front of the house, he already found Yoongi waiting for him out front. He exited the car with urgency just to run into Yoongi's awaiting arms. Holding onto him for dear life, he allowed himself to finally let go of all the emotions he'd been holding back the entire night.

Yoongi could feel how Jimin was shaking uncontrollably. Though his sobs softened, his breathing became laboured, sending Yoongi into a panic. He broke the hug and lowered himself to Jimin's eye level.

Jimin closed his eyes, trying to calm himself, but it was no use. "Jimin baby, breathe for me, follow my lead," said Yoongi, doing breathing exercises with Jimin to help him calm down.

"Inhale, hold, and let it go," instructed Yoongi before Jimin passed out, falling into his arms. He lifted Jimin, carrying him to the bedroom, not bothering to change their clothing. Yoongi just watched him sleeping peacefully with tear streaks adorning his cheeks. He despises Jungkook for doing this to his brother, but he had promised Jimin that he wouldn't do anything to him even though he was very tempted. 

Yoongi composed himself and slid in next to Jimin, holding him close. He smiles into the darkness as he feels Jimin snuggle into his chest. "Thank you, Yoonie. I love you," says Jimin as he lifts his head sleepily before shoving his face back into his brother's side and going to sleep. Yoongi couldn't be bothered by the make-up currently staining his clothes. All he wanted was for his brother to be okay. He kissed Jimin's forehead before finally falling asleep.

Next morning,

Jimin was the first one to wake up. He had a pounding headache and grimaced when he saw that both himself and Yoongi were still dressed in last night's clothing. He stumbled out of bed and to the bathroom for a shower. He was shocked when he saw himself in the mirror. The tear stains and running mascara on his face reminded him of the previous evening's events. He turned away from the mirror and took a scorching hot shower as if wanting to wash away the night's events. After dressing comfortably into some of his hyung sweats, he exited the bathroom and went to wake him.

"Hyung, you need to wake up now," said Jimin, softly shaking Yoongi, to which he grumbled. "Yoonie, come on, I'll cook us some breakfast," said Jimin before heading downstairs to the kitchen. While he prepared some kimchi fried rice and Korean scallion pancakes for breakfast, Yoongi had taken a shower and dressed in some sweats too. He had to ask Jimin what had happened between him and Jungkook, and judging by the state he was in last night, it couldn't have been good.

"Hi chim, how are you feeling?" asks Yoongi as he kisses Jimin's cheeks and takes a seat at the table. "Hey, hyung. If I told you I feel okay, would you believe me?" asks Jimin, with his back facing Yoongi. "Come on, I need to know what happened last night," said Yoongi, as Jimin sighed, making his way to the dining table. "Well, my suspicions were right. He has been cheating on me for about four months. Can you believe it, hyung? Four months! That's not all either. He got her pregnant too. "says Jimin, as he swallowed0. the lump in his throat. Yoongi just nodded, indicating that he was listening but inside he was over-flowing with anger and hatred for Jungkook.

When Jimin told Yoongi all that had happened, he was a sobbing mess once again. "Hyung, he begged me, begged for my forgiveness. He said he would never do it again and that he loved me and would always love me. " Yoongi comforted the crying younger, patting his hair and rubbing his back. "Bub, you know that you have to let Eomma and Appa know, right?" Jimin nodded as he sniffled, holding on to Yoongi. "Are you okay now? Feeling a little better maybe? " Jimin giggled as he sat upright with puffy eyes and a red nose. "Yes hyung, I'm so grateful for everything you've done and keep on doing for me," Yoongi smiled, showing his gummy smile. "I'll always be here for you, bub." Jimin returned the smile before hopping up and hurriedly heading to the kitchen. Yoongi followed quickly, thinking it might be urgent, but he entered the kitchen to see Jimin taking out some tangerines and mangos. "Wow, all for some fruit," he mumbled, turning back to go and clear up the dining room, but stopped in his tracks and eyed Jimin incredulously.