22

Authors' POV

Jimin stretches as he wakes up and feels around the bed for his Hyung but finds the bed empty. He gets up, still slightly dazed, and immediately feels a rush of nausea hit him as he runs to the bathroom. Jimin groans as he empties the contents of his stomach.

Jimin POV

I must've eaten way too much last night because it upset my stomach. I finish my morning routine before heading downstairs, where I find Hyung in the kitchen cooking some waffles. I thought my nose was playing tricks on me. "Good morning. I made waffles. Have a seat. I'll dish you some, "offers Yoongi Hyung, as I do not decline. "Thank you, Hyung," I say as he sets a plate filled with a waffle tower with a mix of berries and banana slices and syrup. "These are great, Hyung. I didn't know you could cook. " Hyung chuckles as he scratches the back of his neck. "I often cook for Tae and Hobi when they sleepover," says Hyung, with a faint blush on his face and a faint smile.

He's had the biggest crush on his best friends but never really had the courage to confess it because he thinks they'd find it weird that he loves them both more than friends. He thinks that Tae and Hobi are already dating because they are always so touchy and flirty with each other but never towards him. He often calls me when he's feeling a bit unwanted or left out, but I do try to reassure him that they love him just as much as he does them. There is just some miscommunication somewhere. But who am I to say my marriage is on the rocks... What a joke.

"When do you plan on confessing, Hyung?" I am genuinely curious. "When the time is right, I will finally have enough courage to pour my heart out to them in hopes that it will be reciprocated, but I need a sign or indication that they want me as much as I want them," sighs Yoongi, dejected. "Well, I hope I'll be the first to know so that I can say I told you so." I grin at him like a Cheshire cat. "Enough about me. We have Jin's restaurant opening tonight, so start getting ready, because you know you take forever to get ready. " I scoff, pretending to be offended. "Hyung, perfection cannot be rushed," I say matter-of-factly. "Exactly, you're perfect. Why do you still waste all that time getting ready? " I just rolled my eyes at him, flustered by the comment. Yoongi Hyung has always been like this, been my support, treated and protected me like a princess. He's the best brother ever, and I'm sure he'll be the best boyfriend/husband-to-be to Tae and Hobi Hyung too.

"Hyung, I'm going to call Jungkook and tell him to meet me tomorrow so that I can get this done and over with before this courage fades," I say with a heavy sigh. "Whatever you decide is fine by me. Do you want me to come with you?" asks Hyung softly. "Yes please, I don't think I'd be able to do this alone." Hyung hums as he squeezes me in a hug. "I need to go to the studio for a few hours, but I'll be back to get ready for the event. Will you be okay on your own? " "Yeah, do you have ice cream, ooh and some pickles?" Yoongi eyes me weirdly before shrugging and nodding towards the kitchen. "Check, Tae did my grocery shopping, so he probably got those, and if there isn't any, I can order some and have it delivered," says Yoongi, picking up his wallet and keys. "There is some here. I'll see you later. " "Okay, love you," says Hyung as he leaves.

I spent the day just watching K-dramas, totally ignoring the emotions and thoughts in the back of my mind about tomorrow's meeting. It's been a good few hours and I really need to pee. As I head to the bathroom, my phone dings on the kitchen counter. I grabbed it as I headed to the downstairs bathroom. Once I finally relieve myself, I unlock my phone and see a message from Jungkook.

"Good morning, my love. I'm going to Jin Hyung's event tonight. Are you going to be there? There's actually someone I'd like you to meet and something really urgent I'd like to discuss with you. I love you. "

What could this possibly be about?

"Yes, I'll be there."

It seems like I won't have to do this tomorrow anyway. I'll confront him shortly after the announcement.

When I finished in the bathroom, I headed to my suitcase to take out the pre-packed dress I'd saved for the event. It was a beautiful off-shoulder light blue midi tulle dress with Steve Madden nude strappy heels. As I was styling my hair into a boho half-up, half-down style with beach waves, I saw Yoongi slip into the room. "Hey Hyung, you better hurry, we're almost late," I said warningly. "I only need like 10 minutes or so. I'm a simple man after all, not a goddess like you. " I roll my eyes at his reflection in the mirror. I chuckled. "A goddess needs to look the part." "Jungkook sent me a message. Apparently, he has something to tell me, so I'll speak to him tonight rather than tomorrow. " I see him looking at me through the mirror. "I have no issues with that, as long as you do what's good for your mental and emotional well-being. It's your marriage at the end of the day, and you are the one that needs to make the decision. Don't think too much, let's enjoy the night because you said Jin Hyung has a big announcement to make," he says as he disappears into the bathroom as I continue with my make-up.

When I was finally done with everything, I waited for Hyung downstairs. I hear him coming down the steps, "Woah, you look so good!" I exclaim, seeing Hyung dressed in a suit with a turtle neck underneath with some jewellery. "Tae and Hobi will be distracted all night, Hyung," Hyung winks at me. "That's the plan, Chim." "Yah! We're late," I say as I grab my purse that already has all my things in it. I take a deep breath as I walk out the front door, motivating myself. You can do this.