20

Authors' POV

The drive to Yoongi's home was silent. Yoongi would constantly glance at Jimin to check if he was okay, but Jimin just blankly kept staring out the window. "Hey Chim, are you hungry? Would you like me to order something? " Jimin nods at Yoongi's question. "Some fried chicken, please, and some jajangmyeon would be nice. Thank you. " Yoongi nods as he makes a mental note.

Yoongi finally pulls up at his home and helps Jimin move all his bags from the car. "You can head up to the guestro-" Jimin cuts him off. "Can I sleep in your room, please?" asks Jimin, embarrassed. Jimin used to often sleep in Yoongi's bed because he gave the nicest cuddles, but after meeting Jungkook all those years ago, he never cuddled with anyone else again.

"Of course, you can. Okay, go up there and freshen up while I order food, okay, "says Yoongi as he hugs Jimin and kisses his forehead. "Everything will be okay with time." Jimin just nods weakly before mumbling, "Thank you, Yoonie hyungie. I love you so much. " Yoongi smiles softly. "I love you too, sweetheart. So much. Nobody deserves you, you're way too precious. Hey Chim.." Jimin hums, acknowledging Yoongi's call. "Do you want to call Yoonji and let her know?" Jimin just nods even though he is way too nervous to tell Yoonji because he knows that she would probably fly home from the US to beat up Jungkook. "I'll call her when I come back downstairs." Yoongi just nods and lets go of Jimin to order their food while Jimin goes upstairs.

Jungkook POV

Today was a very busy day. I had multiple meetings and a shitload of admin to get through. I was dreading going back home to see Jimin because he has been very distant and refuses to talk to me. I also think he's sick too, but he doesn't even want me to touch him. I remember the way he tensed this morning when I hugged him. That was the shittiest feeling ever. I need to talk to him.

When I arrived home at about 7:30 pm, the sun had already set and the sky was darkening, but the house lights were off. When I entered the house, it was entirely dark. I called out to Jimin, but there was no answer. After turning on all the lights, I proceeded to look for Jimin. After checking all the rooms, I still didn't find him, and I felt panic starting to set in. As I go to pick up my phone from the counter, I see a note underneath the vase filled with Lillies. I read the note, "Jungkook, I will not be home tonight. Jimin. "

I feel relief washing over me, but it's short-lived when I think about where he could be. I decided to call Jin Hyung, as I'd heard they were back home.

On the phone

Jin - bold

Jungkook - italics

"Hello?"

"Hi, Hyung. Jungkook speaking. "

"Yeah, what do you want?" spat Jin while gritting his teeth.

"Uh, I wanted to know if Jimin was spending the night at yours?" asked Jungkook anxiously.

"No, he's not here..." says Jin, annoyed.

"Do you maybe know where he could be? He said he was not coming home tonight, but he didn't say where he was going either, "says Jungkook worriedly.

"Look Jungkook, I know you're probably worried, but don't be. If Jimin is fully capable of looking after himself and if he feels like he wants to get away from you for a while, then let him. "