08

Jungkook POV

I groan as I start to awake and feel the intense headache coming on. I shot up and sleepily stuck my hand out, looking for my phone to check the time. I slowly come to the realization that I am inside a room that I've never seen before. I have no recollection of what happened last night, and I fear that I might've done something stupid.

As I get ready to leave in a hurry, I walk towards the dresser that has my phone and a note next to it with a lipstick kiss on it. The note reads:
"Hey Kook, you really blew me away last night. You're a sex god, I wouldn't mind seeing you again. Thank you for a good night. I also covered up the hickeys on your neck because I didn't want your husband to suspect anything. You can reward me next time we see each other, Lisa"

What the fuck have I done...?

I remember everything now...

D-did I just sleep with another woman...?

As I walked to my car, still stunned by my own stupidity, how could I be unfaithful to my husband. Jimin had given me all his trust, love and loyalty, and this is what I did.

I feel so ashamed and cannot help the tears that flow from my eyes when I realise what the consequences of my actions could be. Jimin might decide to leave me... I can't let that happen. I will keep this secret. It was only a moment of weakness. Jimin is my husband. He loves me and I love him.

As I approach the gates of our home, I'm anxious. What if he sees the hickeys... What if he questions where I've been... I have no choice but to go inside. He's probably worried sick by now.

I park the car in front of the house and walk to the front door, fumbling with my keys. Checking over my clothing, I go inside once deemed presentable. When I reach inside, the house is still dark as a result of the very early morning hours.

I make my way up the stairs to our bedroom, I need a shower. I smell like alcohol. When I entered the room, I expected to find Jimin sitting there waiting for me, but he was actually asleep, snuggled adorably into the thick duvet covers. How could I do what I have done to him... He truly doesn't deserve it and I don't deserve him. Jimin is my everything, I can't lose him.

I watch as his mouth hangs slightly open with some drool and soft snores escaping from it. He looks like he has not one worry in the world, and if I had the ability to make him feel more worthy and less insecure, I'd grant it to him all the time.

I kissed him on the forehead lightly before heading to the shower. I stand under the hot spray, allowing the water to soothe my tense muscles from the amount of stress and anxiety I had to deal with just getting here. I started to remember last night's incident, and I remembered that the girl's name is Lisa. I remember the way she sucked me off and the way her tight walls clenched around my dick.

I broke out of my thoughts when I felt the water was at its hottest. I stood there and let the water burn my skin, leaving it an angry red. I felt ashamed for getting aroused while thinking about another woman... I truly am a piece of shit, a disgusting bastard. It only took a few drinks to get me to cheat on my husband.

After getting out of the shower, I proceeded to get dressed in some comfortable clothing and cover the hickeys with some of Jimin’s makeup before going to lie down next to him. As I hold him, I can feel the amount of weight he has lost, and he is sniffling in his sleep, which is an indication that he has been crying, and it makes me feel even more guilty... I was even more upset about the fact that I had been unloyal to him tonight.

Gulping down my guilt, I dug my face into his hair, just basking in his natural scent, which makes me forget about all the events that have occurred, and I let sleep take over me.

"silent like deep water" - patrickthestarfish1