25

Authors' POV

Jimin arrives at the house he once shared with Jungkook, his heart heavy but determined. He enters the house using his own house keys. Though he'd left, he still kept them.

Upon entering the house, he made his way to the living room to wait for Jungkook to arrive.

Jimin finds himself admiring the portrait hung on the wall. His wedding photo He walks up to it, reaching his hand out to trace Jungkook's figure in the photo. He looked handsome dressed in a suave black tuxedo with a beautiful smile on his face. He stares at the portrait, admiring it and reminiscing about their wedding day. It was truly a joyous day which he'll cherish forever.

Jungkook, who had left Lisa outside in the car, entered the house in which he came across Jimin standing in front of their wedding portrait, touching it, and he felt his heart ache incessantly. Jimin, engrossed in his thoughts, was unaware of his arrival and was startled when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He once again comes face-to-face with Jungkook. He's so close he can smell his strong cologne, and he almost wants it to engulf him, but he composed himself and takes a step away from him. 

"I never had the chance to tell you how beautiful you looked tonight," says Jungkook, looking Jimin in the eyes, pleading for some kind of response, but he only hums in acknowledgement. He goes to take a seat on the couch and asks Jungkook to sit on the couch across from him.

Jungkook nervously moves to be seated, feeling his heart palpitate like it wants to jump out of his chest. He's beyond scared of what he might want to tell him. The only thought in his mind is that Jimin is leaving him because he doesn't love him anymore, but regardless, he stays seated and anxiously waits for him to say what he wants to say.

Jimin mentally prepares himself for what he's about to ask.

"Jungkook, I'm going to ask you this once and only once. Have you been cheating on me? " asks Jimin, looking at him intently, expecting an answer.

"Why would you ask that?" responds Jungkook, looking at him wide-eyed.

"I asked you a question, Jungkook. Answer it, "says Jimin, gritting his teeth, annoyed.

"Y-yes," answers Jungkook, lowering his head in shame.

"How long?" asked Jimin, concealing the hurt in his voice.

"a-almost f-four months," says Jungkook, looking at him guiltily.

"So for almost four months you've been whoring around behind my back?" exclaims Jimin, rage building up in his body.

"I-i swear Jimin! It was a mere moment of weakness and... and I didn't mean for it to go this far. Please believe me, baby," pleads Jungkook, moving to Jimin's side, tounching his arm.

"A moment of weakness? A moment of weakness? "exclaims Jimin, staring him down. "A fucking moment of weakness for me is when I buy an expensive pair of heels, not cheating on my husband and whoring around because I'm a married man!" exclaims Jimin, trying to compose himself.

"How many times have you met with her?" asks Jimin, staring into space.

"Baby, I swear it was only a few times, but it meant nothing to me." "Y-you were so upset when you weren't conceiving and I didn't know how to help you and I was so stressed and frustrated. You just shut me out completely. I felt so helpless, "says Jungkook, with tears running down his face.