17

Jimin POV

When I got to the office, I ran into my contractor downstairs as I was late. The meeting went well, and everything is going well. The building is entirely complete. All that has to be done is the interior I had designed, and once that's completed, I will host an official launching party.

I've decided to start living for myself. For years, I always tried to be the best I could be because I always felt the need to prove myself. In my head, I felt obligated to give Jungkook a family, and as much as I wanted children of my own, I always stressed about it because it was what he wanted, and I believed that if I did just that, he'd love me so much more and never leave me, and that's what the problem is. 

Jungkook gave me love and endless support, but I think I relied on it a bit too much. I never cared about my own happiness but rather the happiness of those around me especially him, always making sacrifices for my loved ones. It took a toll on my mental health too, but I'll start seeing my therapist again. If I'm starting this journey, I need to start it right.

It was midday when I left the office, making my way to Jin Hyung's restaurant. When I arrived, I asked to see Jin and was ushered toward his office. "Hi Jin Hyungie, I missed you so much," I say, squeezing Jin, being mindful of his baby bump. "Chim, we literally hung out like a day ago," chuckles Jin. "I know, but you're so squishy now, so your hugs are comforting." Jin looks down at me with an offended expression. "Did you just call me fat? I don't see how you can call me fat when you yourself are growing a little tummy fat there," insults Jin, playfully making me look down. "I'm not fat, I'm just bloated. I've been eating a lot of unhealthy food lately, "  I say, with a pout on my face. "Aigoo, you're still an adorable mochi either way," says Jin as he squishes my chubby cheeks.

Authors' POV

"Enough about my cheeks. We have a baby announcement to plan, so I'm here to kidnap you, "says Jimin with a smile on his face. "Let me just grab my purse and then we can leave. Have you eaten yet? Do you want me to pack you something? ", asks Jin, scurrying around his office gathering his things. "Umm.. can you pack me some tteokbokki please? I've been craving it for 2 days already. " Jin eyes Jimin suspiciously. "What..?" asks Jimin, confused. "Nothing, just thought about something," says Jin dismissively. "So, about the tteokbokki.. "asks Jimin, embarrassed playing with his fingers. He doesn't know what's wrong with him, but he just really wants some tteokbokki now, especially Jin's. "Yeah, yeah, I'll get it for you," says Jin with a soft smile. "Thanks, love you Hyungie," says Jimin, flustered.

An hour later,

"I shouldn't have worn white; now I have this stain on my jumpsuit. Why did you feed me tteokbokki... "whines Jimin as he tries wiping out the stain. "You were the one that couldn't wait and decided to eat in a moving vehicle. Deal with it," Jimin pouts as Jin drives to their destination.

They arrive at the store and order a baby vest that will have "Is it too soon to ask for a bike..?" printed on it. Joonie Hyung has an obsession with bikes. If he could ride his bike everywhere, he would, so we decided that this would be a cute idea. Once we finished there, Jinnie and I decided to check out the new restaurant's preparations.

"Woah, hyungie. I still cannot believe that you were able to live out your childhood dream. Look at you, owner of multiple restaurants all over South Korea. I'm so proud of you, "says Jimin, his voice thick with unshed tears. He couldn't help but be proud of Jin and how far he had come and now his also going to have a family of his own. Jimin is convinced Jin's living in a fairytale filled with only beautiful things. "I'm proud of you too, Chim. Also, have you decided whether or not you're expanding to the US? ", asks Jin as he lightly hugs Jimin, who's still sniffling.