Jimin POV

Four years later,

"No, baby, don't do that!" I exclaimed as I watched my daughter climb the kitchen stool to get on the counter."Nara is a big girl. Can I watch mommy cook?" says Nara as she sits in the middle of the counter.

"Of course, sweetheart, but you could get seriously hurt, and mommy will be sad. Mommy doesn't want Nara or Junnie to ever be hurt." I wash and dry my hands with the kitchen cloth, then make my way over to her and kiss her chubby cheeks.

"I love you, mommy." Each time either of my children say they love me, I feel my heart swell with pride and adoration."I love you more, baby." I kiss her forehead again and hand her a cookie, which she happily starts nibbling on. "I love mommy this much," says Nara as she spreads her arms out as wide as she can.

"Oh, you're so sweet, baby. Where's your brother?" I cooed as I dusted away the crumbs from her face as she reached into the jar for another cookie.

"Junnie not want to play and went to sleep. I not sleepy, so I come to mommy," shrugs Nara as she points at the fridge.

"Mama, want juice please." I took a juice box from the fridge and stuck the straw into it.

"Here you go, love. That brother of yours is always sleeping. He just woke from a nap an hour ago. He's like an old man." I chuckle as Nara giggles and eagerly sips her juice box before I turn to check on the stove once more.

"What is mommy making?" asks Nara as she grabs a carrot and nibbles on it.

"Nara, eat it slowly, or you might choke. I'm making some bibimbap,"

"I love bibimbap. Is it done?" asks Nara excitedly as she rubs her tummy.

"Not yet, baby, but you could go and watch some TV until mommy's done," She nods a little dejectedly but smiles with her adorable bunny teeth. She stretches her arms out for me to help her get down.

"Thank you," she exclaims with a sweet smile before running off to the living room. I already put out a tray filled with snacks in the living room for them in case they'd want them, and the first thing I see Nara grab is the banana milk. They've always loved it, ever since I first introduced it to them about 2 years ago. Since then, banana milk has always been at the top of the shopping list.

These past few years have been really great. My babies are now almost 4 years old. I took care of them on my own. When they were 6 months old, I moved out of Yoonji's home and into my house.

I made sure to buy a spacious home with a big backyard and a pool. I always want my children to have a good life. Now, they aren't spoilt, but I make certain that they are never without anything. The only thing missing is their father.

I've had a lot of time to reflect on what has happened over the last few years. Being on my own with the kids, building that inseparable bond with them, really made me think. It left me with a ton of guilt. I felt guilty for living this wonderful life with my children without Jungkook.

After countless thoughts and contemplating I finally came to a decision. I have forgiven Jungkook and his actions for our children and their relationship with their father. I had a wonderful childhood and family, and I want the same for my children. It's what they deserve, and I'm ready to put the past behind me and focus on our future together as a family.

It will come as a great shock to him, and hopefully, he doesn't hold this against me. It was wrong of me to keep this from him, but, I felt way to hurt and betrayed to act sensibly.