15

Jungkook POV

I squint my eyes open, adjusting to the bright sun shining into the floor-to-ceiling windows. I feel movement next to me and a hand touches my naked chest. I turned my head to see Lisa still asleep with messy bed hair. She's a beautiful woman, but Jimin's beauty is unmatched.

Oh shit...

Jimin...

He was probably distressed. I'm so fucking stupid. We were supposed to be friends only, and I ended up in her bed. 

I check my phone for any messages and I am surprised to see none, which is odd. He would've messaged me by now. After grabbing some coffee from the kitchen, I hurry home and check on Jimin, as it is very weird for him to not call me. I didn't let Lisa know anything. I just left, rushing to get home in case anything happened.

When I got home, I checked the entire house for Jimin, but he was nowhere to be found. I tried calling his mobile many times. I called his office and they informed me that he was not in the office. I called his parents and they said they hadn't seen him either. I'm trying not to panic, but I can't help the negative thoughts that came to mind. I decided to call and file a missing person report, but he hasn't been gone for 24 hours yet, and that's a requirement to file a report. 

I spent the entire day calling his phone. I called his friends too, but none of them had seen him. I didn't call Jin because they were still on honeymoon, so he wouldn't be with him. The evening has arrived and Jimin is still missing. And I finally let his family know in case someone might know about his whereabouts.

I must have fallen asleep on the couch waiting for Jimin because when I woke up, it was morning. I hurriedly checked my phone, but there was still no news from Jimin. I decided to go out and search for him, but just as I was about to head out the door, I heard a car pull up outside. It was Jimin. I sprinted out the door and literally, body-slammed myself into him. "Baby, where have you been? I've been searching for you since yesterday..." Jimin removed my arms from himself and proceeded to walk into the house, heading to our room with a straight face, making me perplexed. 

Authors' POV

"Jimin, I asked you a question. Where have you been? Why didn't you let me know anything? " Jimin stops in his tracks and turns around to face Jungkook. "Excuse me," says Jimin, with disbelief. "Why didn't you let me know you wouldn't be home and where were you?" asked Jungkook irritatedly. "Did you let me know that you wouldn't be home and did you let me know where you were?" says Jimin, his voice filled with annoyance. Jungkook looks down, guilty and speechless. 

"That's exactly what I thought. You're a fucking hypocrite, "Jimin shook his head, furious. "Tell me where you stayed the other night," Jimin says. "I just slept at the office because I had a lot of work," Jungkook says. Jimin simply tsked and mockingly replied, "Okay if you say so but don't you think some sort of communication would have been nice?" Jungkook simply nodded as Jimin walked inside their bedroom and slammed the door shut.

Jungkook stood there for a few minutes, trying to figure out what Jimin was implying. Of course, Jimin wouldn't know about Lisa, either. He's been cautious with that. 

Jungkook then walks into their bedroom to get ready for work, where he notices Jimin dressed in a white v-neck jumpsuit with a black blazer draped over his shoulders. Jungkook thinks Jimin looks hot right now. He tries to compliment him, but Jimin doesn't even look his way as he passes, and Jungkook hears the front door open and close as Jimin's car drives away. Jimin did not greet him or kiss him as he usually did. Jungkook can only wonder why Jimin is acting so strangely as he proceeds to get ready for work.