07

Jungkook POV

When Jimin ended the call, I felt guilty for making it seem like I didn't believe him, but he also has to understand that he cannot always be so damn sensitive. This affects me as well, not just him. Each time the test is negative, I hurt just as much as him, but he doesn't seem to understand that. Now he is cutting me out to be the bad guy.

I didn't call him back, deciding to give him his space and let him get over whatever he was going through right now, I'm just so tired of always "having" to be there for him when I too need someone to depend on, and at the moment, he's not being that for me.

I decided to go to the bar for a drink. I haven't had alcohol in the 5 years I've been married. Jimin never liked alcohol, and slowly I got rid of the habit of drinking, but tonight I need something strong.

I pack up my bag and grab my keys and leave the office. The building is vacant; I only met the janitor on the ground floor, lightly bowing to the older male, bidding him good night. When I get to my car, I immediately make my way to the bar a short distance away from my company, not even caring to put on my seatbelt.

Authors' POV

When he arrives, he makes his way to the bar, where he orders a shot of Dalmore Whiskey. It's strong and he might have lost his high alcohol tolerance, but he needs it. Receiving his drink, he takes a greedy gulp, enjoying the smooth taste but at the same time the pleasant burn in his throat. He loves his husband, no doubt about that, but sometimes it becomes too much for even him to handle. Jimin is always hiding his true feelings, which irks Jungkook because all he wants is to be there for Jimin, but he makes it hard.

Jungkook is so frustrated and doesn't know how to move forward from here. He feels stuck.

Jungkook POV

As he realizes his drink is almost finished, he looks up to order another when the same drink is passed to him by the bartender, pointing at a woman across the bar. She makes her way over to me; she doesn't look like she's trying to seduce me, I wouldn't mind some company right now. She gets seated next to me on the stool and introduces herself, "Hi, I'm Lisa. I decided to approach you because you look quite troubled and lonely. Do you want to talk about it? " Lisa asked, genuinely concerned about the troubled stranger. Jungkook sighs before he actually speaking. "I'm Jungkook, and yeah, you're right, I am quite troubled. My husband has just been in a bad place emotionally and mentally, and I don't know how to be there for him anymore. It feels like we are fighting a losing battle," Jungkook says, as he thinks about Jimin's reaction to his response earlier. He feels hurt and upset that Jimin thought that Jungkook would disregard his feelings like that. "That's okay. Sometimes one just needs a change of scenery, don't you think? " she says with a smirk, which Jungkook doesn't notice because he's already buzzed from the strong alcohol he's been consuming.

Jungkook continues to drink as Lisa orders more and more drinks for him, which he drinks unknowingly, way too drunk to deny the alcohol. They had moved to a booth to avoid any weird looks towards the fairly drunk man blabbering on about his troubled marriage.

At some point during this whole situation, Lisa slipped onto Jungkook's lap, straddling him. They started making out; Lisa could taste the bitter alcohol the man had been drinking, but she didn't care. Jungkook fully dominates the kiss and he moves his hands from her hips to her ass caressing it, just the way Lisa likes it. Lisa moved her lips from his jaw to his neck, leaving very visible love bites on his neck. She grinds down hard on Jungkook's groin, earning a groan from him.

Lisa gets off of Jungkook's lap and leads him to the bathroom.

"What am I doing! We can't do th-mmph" Jungkook tries to stop Lisa when Lisa kisses him hard circling her arms around his neck. When they break away, she slides down his body until she's level with his groin before she proceeds to unbuckle his pants, removing his length.

Jungkook, who had sobered up mostly, was about to stop her, knowing that what they were doing was wrong and that he had his distressed husband waiting for him back home, but before he could protest, Lisa had already engulfed his length fully in her mouth. Immediately getting to work sucking him hard and fast, forcing loud moans from him, "oh yeah, just like that baby, don't stop" He grabs her by the top of her hair and, losing all self-control, begins thrusting his cock into her mouth. Lisa hollowed her cheeks out, sucking him in so hard. He was in euphoria, forgetting Jimin for a moment and focusing on the warmth around his cock.

As he thrusts, he feels Lisa choke occasionally on his cock, and it turns him on even more. Let's just say that that night he broke his wedding vows and slept with someone other than his husband. He fucked her with no guilt, no shame, and with no regard for his currently mentally and emotionally unstable husband at home waiting to be comforted by his loving husband.    

It's cringe but I tried - patrickthestarfish1