13

Jimin POV

He claims he loves me, but now he's out there fucking that bitch.

I hit the brakes abruptly. I would've flown through the windshield if I wasn't wearing a seatbelt. Luckily, I was in a vacant street.

I know who that woman is.

She's my client...

Lalisa Manoban...

Famous model.

My husband is cheating on me with my client, and I'm sure she knows damn well who Min Jimin is.

I scream out into the darkness around me, hitting the steering wheel many times. I'm so tired of all of this. I don't know what to do anymore.

Am I such a burden to him?

I rushed back home. I need a release... I run upstairs, haphazardly making my way to my closet searching for it.

My blade...

My true companion...

I strip off all my clothes and stand in front of the mirror. I ran the blade across my skin in multiple strokes, watching the blood ooze with a smile on my face. This is all I need to ease my mind.

When I was satisfied with all the cuts all over my thighs and arms, It was a beautiful sight. I showered, dried off and got dressed in some sweats and went to lie down.

I lay on the bed and just started crying again, unable to deal with the many thoughts going through my head. I lay there until my tears dried up and I fell asleep.

A few hours later...

I squint my eyes open, feeling heavy-headed. The other side of the bed was left untouched. Jungkook didn't even come home. Honestly, what did I expect? I eventually gathered enough energy to get up, and I made my way to the bathroom to find some pain meds and freshen up.

When I exited the bathroom, heading to the kitchen, as I was craving some tteokbokki, my phone dinged. It was a message from one of my best friends, Jin.

"Hey chim, can we meet up at Galaxy Cafe at 10:00? I have something to tell you. "

I sent him a quick "okay" and excitedly went to get ready. I could use a distraction. When I got to my closet, I chose to wear some simple jeans, a white shirt with a brown pullover and some white sneakers. I styled my hair just a little and applied a tiny bit of make-up. Even though I feel dead, that doesn't mean I should look dead. It's been months since I last saw Jin Hyung. I've been swamped with work and the secret launch of my US branch, and Jin Hyung had gotten married 6 months ago, so clearly he was very busy being a newlywed.

I remember when Jungkook and I got married. We were so in love and couldn't get enough of each other. We went to Japan for our honeymoon but spent most of it in our hotel room cuddling or making love. We were content, but now we're drifting apart.

I feel my eyes well up with tears ready to fall, but I don't let them. I'm going to meet Jin Hyung and Jungkook can go to hell for all I care. I don't deserve this and nor does he deserve me. Grabbing my purse and keys, I leave for the cafe.