Chapter Thirty - Seven.

Katie's POV;

Today is the day we're going to the private beach that Taylor saw in the Internet.

And hell yeah. I'm pretty much excited.

"You guys ready?" I asked as I went out of the bathroom. Apparently, Jc came with the other O2L members and they are saying with me in my apartment for two weeks.

"Yeah," They all grabbed their suitcases along with mine and went down to the lobby waiting for the other boys to come. I pulled out my phone and texted Matt.

To; Matty the dinosaur.
Waiting in the lobby...

"Are you and Cameron are dating again?" Kian asked. I shook my head, "No, why would you ask that?"

He smirked. "Really?" I chuckled lightly, "Yeah, why?" He just shook his head and said "Nothing."

After waiting for five minutes, the other boys finally came. Atleast Cam's super hot in his outfit.

Sleeveless shirt, denim shorts that falls above his knee and his vans with his ray bans sunglasses.

Oh. My. God. Guys. Help. Me.

"Let's go," I spoke and we went out to the parking lot. "So here's the arrangement. Taylor, Matt and Sam will come with me while Jack G and Jack J will go with Cam. So yeah, let's go!" I smiled excitedly.

We all hopped in out cars and drove off. "Can you plugged my phone in the speaker and blast New Flame?" I said as I gave my phone to Matt, who is sitting in the passenger seat.

He took my phone and plugged in the speaker and blasted the song. After an hour of driving, we decided to stop at a gas station to fuel up our car. As we reached the gas station, Taylor decided to fuel up out car while me and Matt went inside the convenience store to buy a shampoo since I forgot to bring one.

Typical me.

As we are on the road again, Taylor decided to drive so I'm in the backseat with Sam. "You know Katie, Camie's gonna start soon." Sam spoke and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. They chuckled.

"Why are you guys always say that? Camie's over guys." I mumbled. "We can tell you're still not over him Katie, it's very obvious." I sighed defeatedly, "Okay fine." I said and then Taylor stepped in the brake abruptly making us lean forward.

"Oh my God!" I shrieked. "Dude, what the fuck!"

"Okay what?" He asked looking at me. I rolled my eyes, "Okay fine. I still love him. Now can you please drive!"

"Oh my God. The feelings are mutual," Matt said as Taylor started to drive again. "What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Cam's still inlove with you," Sam spoke. I chuckled, "Don't get my hopes up guys."

"We're just stating a fact Kate."

As we reached the private beach, we paid for the entrance and for the villas. We took three villas since the villa fits about for people.

Same arrangements...again.

We went inside and saw the interior. Normal interior, just a lol bit fancy. Same and Taylor decided to occupy the first room. "I'll just take the couch." Matt spoke. I chuckled. "You serious?" He nodded, "Yeah, why?"

"I know you're being gentleman and shit but were bestfriends Matthew. Cut the act," He laughed lightly and nodded, "Okay."

We went in the last room and put our suitcases in the corner. I laid in the corner and exhaled in relief. "Oh God, finally." Matt chuckled and laid beside me.