Chapter Twenty Nine.

Chapter Twenty Nine.

• Katie's POV; •

Today we're going back on your. Yes, finally.

"Jc, are you ready?!" I exclaimed from downstairs. "Yeah, hold on!" I exhaled loudly and sat on the sofa. Gosh, Jc takes time to get ready. He's like a girl.

Three minutes later, Jc came down with his suitcase. "You take so much time to get ready Justin. You're like a girl," I groaned. He chuckled, "You take so much more time to get ready. You're just excited to see Cameron. You're always hanging out with him. You don't have time for your brother."

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Oh brother." I hugged him. "You know I love you right? Why don't we have a siblings day tomorrow?" He smirked.

"Okay."

"Then let's go," We grabbed our suitcases and went out of the house, locking the door behind us. We hopped in mom's car and she started the car then drove off.

As we reached the airport, we said goodbye to mom and she left. We went in the waiting area, seeing the boys. "Hey guys," I greeted and sat beside Cameron.

"Hey," He greeted in his low deep voice. I grinned, "Hi." I said and laid my head on his shoulder. He shifted and put his arm around me. He leaned and kissed my forehead.

Some teenagers asked for our pro tires then the intercom announced that our flight is now boarding. We grabbed our bags then checked in.

As the plane landed, we got out then grabbed our suitcases and went in the parking lot seeing Bart, waving at us, leaning on the hummer, limo type. "Hey kids! Ready to go?"

"Yeah," We all answered. We hopped in the car and drove off. "How was your two days vacation guys?" Bart beamed. "It was fine." He nodded.

"No more off for a little while okay?"

"Why?"

"Because we are lacking of time. They gave us limited time, remember?" We all groaned. "That's unfair Bart." He shrugged. "Sorry guys. There's nothing I could do."

We reached the hotel and two of the bell boys helped us. They put it in the carrier. As we reached our hotel rooms, we went inside but the bell boy spoke, "Uhm, can I have your number?" I stared at him for a long time and smiled awkwardly. "Sure okay," He gave me his pen and a paper. I wrote it down and closed the door, then laid next to Cameron.

"What was that?" He asked. "Nothing, he was asking for my number."

"Did you give it?"

"If you received a text then, you know who that is." I smirked. He chuckled, as put his arm around me. "Your hair smells like cherry. I wanna eat it," I giggled and faced him, "What?" He chuckled.

"Nothing." I smiled. He grinned and kissed my nose, "You're beautiful, you know that?" I hid my head on his chest as I blushed. His chest vibrated as he chuckled.

Me, Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Carter and Taylor are walking down the hall until we heard Bart and the 2nd manager talking.

"We need more money Bart! Tell them to work harder!" He hissed quietly.

"I know, I told them to work harder Joe. They will never have a day off, plus we increased the ticket sales." Bart replied.

"I want money Bart. I.Want.Money."

I felt my blood boil. I slammed the door opened, their heads snapped towards us and their eyes widened.

"Oh really? You fucking want money? We you ain't getting no more because I quit!" I spat and walked away angrily.

"Wait! Let me explain!"

"Go suck your dick Bart." I flipped him off and went in our room. I sat on the bed, still not talking. "Sh-should we pack?" Carter asked.

"I'm gonna pack. I'm leaving. I can't stand this shit," I said and stood up. "Hey, hey babe. Chill, we can talk nicely." Cam said softly. I shut my eyes and exhaled, "You heard what he said right? The nigga is using us for money." He sighed.

"I know, but please?" He looked at me straight in the eye. I sighed and nodded, "Okay."

I pulled out my phone and tweeted,

"@katiecaylen; things are getting unreal... Love you guys."

Cameron sat beside me and put his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder. "This is so unreal." I mumbled.

"I know, this is unbelievable." Carter said. "Seriously, I can't face this hell. I'll quit." I said.

"We'll talk to Bart, because I quit too." Cam said. Then someone knocked on the door. Taylor opened it, revealing Bart. "Oh hey manager." Taylor said.

"Can we guys talk?"

"Sure okay. You might as well lock the door Tay or else. The other will hear it and quit too." I said.

"Hey," Cam whispered gently. I ignored him. We watched him sat in the middle. "Okay," He exclaimed.

After thirty minutes of serious talking. We're in good terms again but we still quit. It's not our fault. Am I wrong or not?

Hell yeah.