Chapter Thirty-Three.

A/n; Aweeeee, he looks so adorable. Look at him!

Katie's POV;

"Babe, you ready?" Cameron asked as he knocked on the door. It's been a month and Cameron finally moved out with Nash while me, visiting them then they'll help me to do the house hunting.

Actually, Cameron told me that there is an apartment that is available, just two floors up from their place so, we're gonna check it out.

"Yeah, hold on!" I slipped on my white low cut converse and went out of the bathroom. "You ready now?" I nodded and smiled cheekily. He chuckled and grabbed my hand, we went out of their apartment and went to the vacant apartment.

As we reached the room, we saw the owner of the whole building. "Mr.Hackett?" He turned around and smiled at us, "Ah, Ms.Caylen. Good to see you,"

"Good to see you too." We both shook hands. "So this is uh, the room I've told you."

After the talking, I finally accepted it and the room will be mine in two weeks and I'll be able to move out in three weeks. How cool is that? I'll have an apartment soon!

"I can't believe you're moving out," Cam spoke as we went inside the McDonalds. "What? Why?" He shrugged and smiled sheepishly. I chuckled and shook my head.

I sat on the vacant seat right in the corner while Cameron ordered. I was on my phone until two teenagers around fourteen to sixteen came towards our table. "Hi," They greeted, smiling widely. "Hi girls." I smiled softly.

"Can we take a picture?" I nodded, "Of course." After we took a picture, Cameron went towards our table with the tray of our foods then they asked for a picture with him too. So after that, they said goodbye and went back to their table.

"When are you planning to buy furnitures?" I shrugged. "I don't know maybe a week before I'll move out or tomorrow."

"How about tomorrow?"

"Excited?" He chuckled, "Tomorrow then." I nodded and smiled.

After we ate, we decided to go to the cake shop to buy two medium cakes then bought a dozen of eggs and flours. We went to the supermarket to buy some tuna flakes and some pickles and mayonnaise. No, we're not gonna bake anything, we're gonna do a 'Boyfriend and Girlfriend' tag.

As we reached their apartment, we went to the balcony and covered the sliding mirror door, the floor and the walls with the newspapers and plastic covers.

I put Cam's camera on it's stand and Cameron put two chairs then put the things on the floor. "All set?" I asked. He nodded and thumbs up, "All set."

I turned on the camera and pushed a button so that it'll start to record. I sat beside Cameron and waved at the camera. "Hey guys! What's up? It's Cameron Dallas and I'm back!"

"And it's me, Katie Caylen, your most favorite youtuber and the prettiest of them all." I grinned cheekily, I heard Cameron chuckled making me look at him, "What?"

He smiled and shook his head, "Nothing."

"So for today's video is-"

"Wait, who's channel are we gonna upload this?" He asked, cutting me off. "What?"

"Who's channel are we going to upload this?" He repeated. "I don't know," I shrugged, "My channel?" He nodded, "Okay." I smiled at his adorableness.

"Anyway, for today's video is boyfriend and girlfriend tag!" I cheered. "So, you'll go first-"

"No, you go first." He said. "No."

"Ladies first babe." He said and smirked, I rolled my eyes, "Okay."

"What's my favorite cake flavor?" I asked. "Chocolate," He said without hesitation. "Ding!" He chuckled.

"Our first date?" I shrugged, "We haven't gone in a real date yet, but when we first started dating, we ate in the Burger King together so I think that will do. Burger King!"

"Burger king," Cameron nodded, agreeing with me. "How did you guys started dating?"

"Well," He exhaled, "I did something bad and she was so sad about it, she was crying which broke my heart, so when the guys made me share a room with her, I decided to admit my feelings for her then the feelings are mutual." He spoke. "Yeah," I smiled widely.

After filming the video; we cleaned up the place, Cameron being the gentleman, he let me take a shower first. I got dressed into Cameron's gray hoodie and in my pajama shorts. I slipped on my fuzzy socks and went out of the bathroom.

"Cam?" I called out. "Here!" I heard him say, from the balcony. "Take a shower."

"Hold on." He mumbled, as he kept scrolling down on his twitter. "Babe, go take a shower."

"Hold on, hold on. One sec,"

"Cameron Alexander Dallas." He went in the bathroom without hesitation. I wore my ugg boots and took out the black garbage bag and put the plastic covers in it. I walked out of the apartment seeing Nash, Carter, Jack ad Jack walking down the hallway. "Hey guys!" I greeted. "What's that?" Nash asked.

"Loads of trash. We did a tag video,"

"Let me help you." Carter spoke. I have him the other one, "Thank you so much Cartah." We all chuckled.

Me and Carter walked out of the building and put the trash in the dumpster. "Why didn't you move in with them?" He asked as we went in the elevator.

"I wanna live by myself plus what if me and Cameron broke up? Where am I gonna go?"

"Camie cannot be over you know. We all know it,"