Chapter Twenty Three.

Katie's POV;

Today is my last day in Hawaii. I'll leave by afternoon maybe around, 4pm.

I'm so excited and sad at the same tine. Excited because I'll see mg boys again, sad because I'll leave Hawaii.

I beg I'll have a Hawaii hung-over by tomorrow. "What do you wanna do? Since you're leaving in...seven hours." Jc said.

"Walk around or maybe beach?" He nodded. "They're in the lobby, let's go." I grabbed my phone and went to the lobby. My eyes landed on Kian's neck and smirked, "Well, someone had fun last night." Kian and Andrea blushed while we laughed.

"Can we just go?"

"Okay," I giggled. I turned on my camera and started to do my vlog. "Hi guys! Since it's my last day here in Hawaii, I decided to do my v-log," I said and everyone said hi.

"So , right now, we're here at the beach and yeah," I smiled and we went in the water. My camera's waterproof so, it's awesome!

Me and Sam went towards the sad and decided to buy food. I wore Jc's extra shirt and my put my hair in a ponytail. Sam grabbed my camera and continued my V-Log. We went to the store across the beach.

"I'll pay, okay?" Sam said as we went inside. "No, it's okay. We'll pay half half," He shook his head.

"Katie, you're leaving in six hours. Let me do this," I smiled and nodded.

"You're so cute!" I said and pinched his cheeks. "Stop," He giggled, pushing my hand away. I giggled and we started to pick the food we want.

We went back to the back and sat on our spot. I picked up my chip and started eating. Cameron has been texting me since morning, I didn't answer because I'm gonna surprise him.

I continued my vlog. "Cam has been blowing up my messages since morning." I said and showed my phone on the camera and giggled.

"I didn't reply every single of them because I'm gonna surprise them!" I smiled. "So yeah," I said and turned off the camera.

I was sitting on the sad alone until some hot guy walked towards me. "Hi," He said. I stood up, "Hi." I smiled.

"Can we uhm, take a picture?" He asked nervously. I nodded and smiled, "Yeah sure." He pulled out his phone and we took a picture.

"Thank you so much, I'm a big fan." He smiled. "You're welcome," I smiled.,

"Can I have a hug?"

"Eh, I'm kind of wet."

"It's okay,"

"Okay then." I smiled and I pulled him for a hug. "I'm Chris, Chris Collins."

"Nice to meet you Chris." I said and we shook hands. "I'll see you around." I nodded and watched him walked away.

God Damn. His jaw bone, white teeth, green eyes..fucking hell, he's so hot..

"Oh so you're liking that guy now? No more Camie?" I heard Trevor asked. I looked at him confused, "Camie?" I chuckled, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Oh come one Kate, we both know you like Cameron." He said and sat next to me. I laughed nervously.

"Whatever Trev,"

*

*

*

Right now, I'm in the airport waiting for my plane to board. "You guys can go now. My plane's gonna board in ten minutes," I told them.