Chapter Nine.

Chapter Nine.

Katie's POV;

Back to school, ahhhhhh! Lol.

I got up and took out my ripped jeans and my grey sweater. I went in the bathroom and did my morning routine. I went out of the bathroom and did my make up and sprayed my perfume. I grabbed my backpack and my phone and jogged downstairs.

"Good morning," I chirped. "Wow, someone's in a good mood."Dad said. I smiled widely and sat in front of him.

"Where's Jc?" I asked, "Here!" He said appearing in the kitchen.

"You guys don't have work?" "Nah, we need a break." I smiled and nodded.

After we ate, we said goodbye to out parents and hopped in Jc's car and drove off. As we reached the school, we went to out lockers and saw them. I smiled and greeted them with a hug. Then the doorbell rang, I was about to open my locker until someone said. "If I were you, I wouldn't open that crap." We looked on the other side and saw our Dj, Mahogany.

"Mahogany?" I asked smiling. "That would be me," She smirked.

"What are you doing here?" Jc asked as she hugged him. "Oh you don't want me here?" She pouted. We all chuckled. "No, not like that." She smiled.

"I came here to pick you guys up," We all looked at her, confused. "What? Why?"

"Because we're going to Wendy's to talk about the tour." She smirked, "You mean the MagCon tour?" Nash asked.

"Mhm." She nodded. "Yeah!" They all cheered.

"We're gonna leave this shit!" Carter exclaimed. "Alright, let's go. I already talked to your Uncle," I slammed my locker door and we ran out. Me, Jc, Cameron, Nash, Matthew and Taylor hopped in Jc's car while Jack J, Jack G, Carter and Aaron in Jack G's van while Mahogany in her car and we drove off.

As we reached Wendy's, we immediately made noise like, "Oh yeah!" "We're going on tour baby!" "Yes!"

As we saw our tour manager, he smiled at us as we sat. "I already ordered your burgers," "Oh thank you so much," He chuckled.

"Okay so since Jc and Katie are member of O2L, we've decided that they'll join the MagCon tour." We nodded, smiling widely.

"And this tour will take a couple months okay?" We nodded again.

"I already talked to your parents last night and they agreed, so the tour starts in a week."

After we talked about the tour, we went straight back home with them except Mahogany. We went in the house seeing Jenn sitting in the couch while watching a random movie. "Hey," I smiled and sat next to her.

"Where's Mom and Dad?"

"Oh they went out," I nodded. "So I heard you guys are going to MagCon next week?" We nodded. "Yup,"

"Good."

"So did you find a place to stay already?" She nodded. "Yes actually, it's fifteen minutes away from here."

"Oh, that's good." She nodded. "Yup, I'm moving tomorrow."

"Oh, you want to go shopping?" She nodded. "Yes thank God! I need new clothes," I chuckled.

"Okay let's go," We stood up and said goodbye to the guys. We hopped in the car and drove off.

_________________________

"Woah, zamn. That was crazy!" We laughed as we went in the house. "Yup, but it's amazing!" She sang. I giggled and we put our hopping bags beside the couch.

We just got home from mall and many fans noticed us and asked for a picture and they started screaming and maybe tweet so we got mobbed.

"Hello?" I exclaimed as we saw an empty living room.

"Maybe they're sleeping in Jc's room," Jenn guessed. I nodded, "Maybe." We went upstairs. We walked in Jc's room slowly and quietly and we saw them passed out everywhere.

"Scream like someone's killing us." Jenn giggled quietly. I nodded and smirked, I pulled out our phones. Do it for the vine bae. *insert wink face here*

"One... Two... Three," And we screamed as loud as we can.

"What's happening?!" Jc said, sitting up so fast. We looked at them, they're now awake. Bwahahahaha.

Me and Jenn laughed loudly.

"What the fuck guys?!" Jack G exclaimed. We laughed louder. "Okay go back to sleep," I said and closed the door.

Then I heard Jc said, "Ugh, I swear I hate my sister sometimes."

"I love you too bro!" I laughed.

______________________________________

No updating for three days! I am so sorry. :( It's just, I'm very busy. I am babysitting my three year old sister, doing the freaking mother chores.