Chapter One.

Chapter One.

Katie's POV:

Grabbing my backpack, I unplugged my iPhone from my iHome and ran downstairs seeing my Mom and my Dad sitting in front of the counter. "Oh good morning honey!" My mom chirped.

I smiled and sat beside Dad, "Slept well?" He asked smiling. "Eh, still need some since me and Jc busy making Vines and stuff." He chuckled. "Where is Jc anyway?" "Upstairs." I nodded.

"Can you call him for me sweetie?" Mom asked sweetly. "JC BREAKFAST!" I yelled. "COMING!" He yelled back. Few seconds later he came in the kitchen and sat beside Mom.

After we ate Me and Jc said goodbye to our parents and hopped in his SUV and drove to school. "So how are you and Caleb?" He asked smirking.

Jc is my closest brother and best friend. I can tell him everything and he can tell me everything. Even our deepest secret. I mean, I am so lucky to have a brother like him. He is so funny, happy and everything! He got everything like Cameron Dallas.

"Same stuffs." I smiled widely feeling my cheeks heat up.

Caleb Bob is my boyfriend. We're together for almost 10 months and yeah, He is my first at everything.

As we reached school we both saw them leaning on out lockers, probably waiting for us. Them, Cameron, Nash, Caleb, Carter, Aaron, Taylor, Matt, Shawn, Jack and Jack.

They are 'our' friends. Mine and Jc's lockers are next to each other because Jc begged the girl by using his charms. Oh well, the girl have a huge crush to Jc. "Hey babe," Caleb greeted smiling. "Hey." I smiled and tiptoed kissing him.

"Hey Katie!" Cameron exclaimed, we all chuckled. "Hi Cam," I giggled. Cameron is a very energetic guy as you can see him on his Vines videos and Youtube. But hey, he can be grumpy too! AND IT'S WORST I TELL YOU.

The bell rang meaning we only have five minutes left before the class starts. I opened my locker and grabbed the books that I need. "I'll see you later babe." Caleb said kissing me one more time. I nodded and smiled, "Bye guys." I waved goodbye. "Bye!" They fake cried. Me, Aaron and Matt laughed.

Well let me tell you some information if I'm confusing you. Me, Aaron and Matt are fifteen meaning we're in Seniors while the rest are Graduating next year. So yeah.

Lunch came by, me, Caleb, Matt, Aaron and Carter are the first one to reach our cafeteria table. They're probably buying food. Let me tell you something, I hate the cafeteria food. They taste nothing. Do they want us to be thing or what?

"How was your class?" I asked to Caleb. "Boring," He groaned. I chuckled, "You really hate school, aren't you?"

"I'd rather spend my days with you," He mumbled. I smiled feeling my cheeks heat up. "I still got that affect on you?" He smirked.

"Stop!" I whined. He laughed, "You're such a cutie." He said pinching both of my cheeks. I pouted, he smiled and kissed me softly. "Hey no PDA!" We heard Jc said. They all chuckled, I blushed and smiled shyly.

After Me and Caleb ate, Caleb told me that he needs to do his assignment on Statistics. "I'll see you later babe, I gotta do my assignment in Statistics." I nodded, "Okay." I mumbled. He kissed my cheek and walked away. I sighed and leaned my back on my seat.

"Caleb walked away again?" Cameron asked, I sighed and nodded. "Yeah," "Don't worry, I'm here to entertain you." He smiled creepily. "Cameron, you're smile is creepy." I laughed lightly. He chuckled. We all stood up and went to our own ways as the bell rang.

The school went by so fast and Caleb said he can't drive me home since he have some emergency at home. I ran to the parking lot hoping to catch Jc. Sadly, he is gone.

I sighed and pulled out my earpods. I guess I'm gonna walk home. I blasted, 'All that matter by Justin Bieber' and started to walk home.

Fifteen minutes later, I reached our driveway and saw Jc's car. I walked in the house seeing Jc, Cameron and Nash talking to the Camera. I guess making a new video. I silently closed the door and then they stopped talking and their heads snapped towards me. "Hey Katie!" They all beamed. "Hi," I said and fake smiled and walked upstairs not making a single noise.

I grabbed my sweatpants and a random shirt and I took a shower. I removed all my make-up and put my hair in a ponytail and wore my reading glasses. I went downstairs and walked in the kitchen and took a bag of chips. I walked pass them feeling some eyes on me. I walked in my room and went out to the balcony and sat on the chair and plugged in my earphone blasting 'Say Something by Christina Aguilera.'

Then I felt someone sat next to me. I pulled out my right earphone and saw Jc, Nash and Cameron. "You okay?" Jc asked worriedly. I nodded, "Yeah, I'm just tired." I gave them a small smile.

"Did Caleb drive you home? Because I didn't hear a car stopped in front of us." I sighed, "I walked home."

"What? I told you you can ride with me," "I went to the parking lot and then I didn't see your car." He sighed.

"Seriously, Caleb is acting like a jerk lately." Nash said. I stood up, "Hey guys, I think I gotta hit the bed." They nodded. "Good night sis," Jc said and kissed my forehead. I gave Cameron and Nash a hugged and they went out of my room.

I sighed and laid on my bed. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

_______________________________________

Hi guys! It's feedback time!! Mehehehehehe. Anyway, hope you guys liked it! Love you!!

Vote & Comment!